• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Get Well Soon Mr Chairman

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
I know James is having problems posting here at the moment so I've cut & pasted this from the 1874 facebook group

For those who haven't heard, our fab Chairman was taken ill earlier today and was whisked to Leighton to get assessed and checked out. I spoke to him this pm and he was feeling much better and in good spirits. He is in good hands and in the right place, but he will probably be kept in overnight for tests and assessments. I'm sure that all of you will join me in wishing him a speedy and full recovery.

The latest is that he is having a few tests but is being looked after very well and is in better spirits today. A hospital spokesman has just just confirmed what we already knew.....

His blood is GREEN.

Hope to have him back with the 74 family soon but with a lighter workload!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Paul. Take it easy. ;)

Well I have just popped around too see me dad after work, he had a smile on his face. He was very pleased with the result today and praised the updates from 1874 live on twitter. While also watching England's under 17's win the World Cup.

Dad came home from hospital last night and is feeling allot better. He had some tests yesterday and will have more over the next few weeks.

He would like too thank you all for your concern shown towards him.

He hopes too see you all on Wednesday night at Barnton.

Sorry to hear the news Paul. Very best wishes for a speedy recovery. Time to delegate the Birties pie run I think!

Back