• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Formby Away, 19th April... Who's planning on going?

Callum1874

Legend
Feb 16, 2014
It seems to be setting up with the game against Formby being an absolute crunch tie in the race for promotion, so I was wondering who's planning on making the trip to cheer on the greens? It would be great if as many as possible could get down to back the lads in arguably the biggest game in the clubs history so far! COYG!! :scarf::scarf::scarf:

I'm definately planning on going to this one. What a game it could be depending on the results from both sides beforehand. :scarf:

I'll be definitely looking at making that game and the Easter Monday clash against Widnes. Should hopefully be able to get back for the Atherton LR game on Saturday as well.

If both teams are still in the promotion race I can see us beating the turn out we had at Widnes away

Reactions: Ben
Yeh, go on then...I might give it a whirl !!

I'd say that with the interest from supporters so far, I have already filled one coach now. So looking to fill number two!!

Yeh, go on then...I might give it a whirl !!

I'd say that with the interest from supporters so far, I have already filled one coach now. So looking to fill number two!!

That's impressive! There's still 3 weeks until the match as well :)

I agree with toddy we still have games to go before we face Formby, win those games and who knows nelson or Formby COULD have dropped points by then, still a long way to go

I think there should be a brilliant response from our supporters, and not because of any position we may be in, but because it is our last away game (unless we reach the cup final) and our lads deserve the backing!

Add two more to that list Callum, we'll be making our trip from the Far East :)D)for this one, no matter what the sequence of results are between now and then :scarf:

Strange things happen in football. Look at Palace and Chelski ?
We should focus on winning our games before we play Formby...we are still in it and if I was offered our current position at the start of the season I would have taken it.
Onwards and upwards...

Back