• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

FNV today

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
Postponed due to ground grading issues.

It appears from a NWCFL tweet that the FA failed the ground during the week, but FNV have since tweeted that the "very minor jobs that were required have been completed & the rest will be finished by Monday"

Too much to hope for that the FNV tweet had said the minor jobs were 95% complete. They clearly don't do self-deprecatory irony. ;)

Too much to hope for that the FNV tweet had said the minor jobs were 95% complete. They clearly don't do self-deprecatory irony. ;)

Big fine coming NFV for not fulfilling a fixture. Leek were given £300 for the same offence last year. Who at NFV will be paying this?

Probably just needs the grass cutting as its overgrown with weed.

Full of stones I heard due to contaminated top soil.
I'm sure the official statement will explain all.

Has the official statement cleared everything up??

And agree... having Stones in the club will never have a happy ending........

I think they brushed it under the stones with a simpleton tweet by Dewdrop on one of his many twitter accounts and then retweeted it to himself several times on all of his twitter accounts.

But I'm still a wee bit confused, why did JRFC submit the statement on twitter and not Flixton Villa?

Presumably because it would have affected both clubs, and no doubt the two club owners had a meeting and decided to issue a joint statement. Or maybe the 2 club Chairmen met? Or maybe all 4 people? Whatever, I am sure the legions of supporters of both clubs are mightily relieved to have had this blot on their fine character removed.

Heard it was a flood light issue, whether that's a large electrical surge or lack of payment surge is unknown

Heard it was a flood light issue, whether that's a large electrical surge or lack of payment surge is unknown

We must take this at its face value. After all, it has absolutely nothing to do with our wildly successful football club.

And we had a game called off due to safety concerns and floodlight failure.

So, people in glass houses eh?

Villa isn't a concern, nor is Valley Road safety issues, although we do like to take the piss.
The biggest concern we'll have soon is the potential return of JRFC to Northwich, something we all thought and at times were told would never happen. Maybe we shouldn't have left the back door wide open, time for all of us to cover our heads....... In the glass house eh?

Last edited:
Back