• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

FA VASE

Nigel

Legend
5 5
Jul 31, 2013
I see that we start our FA VASE campaign in the 1st round proper on the 22nd October (exempt from the 2 qualifying rounds). I always like to see Winsford do well in all their cup matches (unless they are playing us!) but they have been incredibly unlucky regarding the Vase draw. Their 1st qualifying round match is away at Runcorn Town and if they progress they will be away at AFC Blackpool in the 2nd qualifying round. Considering how many lower league opponents they could have been drawn against, that is a tough start.

2nd, 3rd & 4th in league exempt to first round proper as long as they had competed in the competition the previous year.

I guess there's nothing we can do if Morpeth 'forget' their offer.

I don't think Morpeth were forthcoming with their offer. Never mind, we can't do anything about other clubs, just get on with our own business.

So it was all massive lie on national radio thought it was to good to be true for them to do that saying that they didn't have to was a nice gesture if they had carried it out

I was the person directly lied to on that phone-in interview. And to think that I had to listen to TalkSport's interminable adverts for the pleasure! Maybe I should send Colin Murray & Co a message.

So it was all massive lie on national radio thought it was to good to be true for them to do that saying that they didn't have to was a nice gesture if they had carried it out

Wouldn't lose any sleep over it, as Chris suggests, we move on, get on with our own business now.

It could have been worse, you could have been listening to Colin's interminable ramblings about his £200 for pleasure!

Time to move on!.
It was a guesture they didn't have to make and as long as they didn't get any unjust publicity out of it, so what?
Any asking now would just seem desperate and in a way, downright cheeky!
We move on, get a good vase/fa cup run going and look to the future.
Onwards and upwards!

Back