• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Guardian FA confirm National League System restructure will go ahead

• Thread starter Northwich Guardian | 1874Northwich
  • Start date
Colin isn’t making much sense either.
Not sure what the comment about being “embarrassed” is all about either. I’m sure most of the fan base would accept a little colour in the cheeks (pick your respective pair ?) in exchange for a step up the pyramid? Not that I think anyone (aside of the poster) has anything to blush about ?
?? ?

Speechless!! I never thought the FA had any ba**s.

Please tell me it doesn't have to be ratified by the FA Council!

I see Colins not happy on the Northwich Guardian website but he hasn’t mentioned his £200 yet.
I like your reply to his nonsense. He keeps on perpetuating his myths about how 1874 is funded but can’t see the irony that even if it were true (which we all know it isn’t) it pales into insignificance compared to all the financial shenanigans that have gone on at Vics over many years and must still be going on for them to be able to continue playing at Wincham.

I like your reply to his nonsense. He keeps on perpetuating his myths about how 1874 is funded but can’t see the irony that even if it were true (which we all know it isn’t) it pales into insignificance compared to all the financial shenanigans that have gone on at Vics over many years and must still be going on for them to be able to continue playing at Wincham.
Didn’t the first set of accounts of the “new” NVFC show £26000 of Directors loans? And Colin accuses us of buying success!???

Apparently, he owns Jim's Team as it is identical in structure to ours. I find it easier not to challenge his assertions as it could get complicated and I can't be arsed. I have suggested that he concentrate on running HIS club and let us run ours (in a higher league, of course!)

without trawling through the all the other league’s details, does anyone know what other clubs are likely to make the step up ?

without trawling through the all the other league’s details, does anyone know what other clubs are likely to make the step up ?
All I've seen is the numbers from Congleton which show 1874, Rylands & Bootle as the top 3.

Hebburn, Stockton & Shildon from the Northern Lg, acc to their local press

And what is even funnier is that ‘An old dood thinks that I’m ‘My Town Too’! ?????

This is the prediction of the new leagues.
1618386861710.png
Some tasty local games for us and some new grounds.

If they put us in the Manchester area then it's not as exciting for me!

This is the prediction of the new leagues.
View attachment 2112
Some tasty local games for us and some new grounds.

If they put us in the Manchester area then it's not as exciting for me!
This is just one of several different possibilities that various people are floating around at present. But IMHO it does seem logical. A bit more travelling southwards or eastwards, but had we been promoted last season then it would have been a great deal further than this scenario ?

Some tough teams there. Can’t help feeling we’re going to need to invest a little to make sure we stay there. Not an easy ask of the management team to get a team together for a higher league at short notice! That’s not to say we haven’t got a good number of players who can make the step up.

Think we have a few lads who could make the step up, but yes we do need to strengthen
With extra travelling we also might loose a couple of players ?
Lets hope Bow & Goodie have got their targets lined up and can convince a few to join us
I hope we don’t keep “fishing in the same pool“ for players and work more on building links with other senior clubs to secure lads who might not have made the grade or maybe agree some long term loan of lads from higher up.

Back