• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

End of season night

Chubbs

Too much time on my hands
Jul 30, 2013
Sorry if this has been discussed, had a quick scan and couldn't see owt. Was talking to her indoors this evening and got around to the subject of the end of season presentation evening. Where is it, how much and what prizes on offer for the lads? How do we vote etc etc.

Saturday 3rd May at Lostock Social Club - three course meal followed by a comedian/impressionist and presentation of awards.

This info has been in the weekly Newsletter for the last few weeks and glad to advise that the tickets( & £20 each)are going well (50+ sold/reserved already) so I do recommend that tickets are bought as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Voting slips will be available next month -watch this space

More information from [email protected]

Just been severely chastised by our marketing manager, I really should read my newsletter!

We're not made of money Ted! That would mean another three hundred prizes!

Communication is now on the Club site, Forum and Newsletter.

Let me know how many tickets you need Chris, I'll make sure that your good lady makes the top table. And you? well...........

There is already excellent interest in this event, our attendance list is filling up nicely so don't lose out folks. It will be a fantastic night and a very proud one for our Club and every wonderful person associated with it.

Just a quick update on the Presentation Evening. Tickets are being reserved in good numbers, so if you are intending to enjoy what should be a fantastic night with the players and fellow supporters, please let Brian or myself know as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Thank you to everyone who put their name down and/or paid for their tickets yesterday. The Presentation evening should be an absolute cracker, a chance to celebrate our very first amazing season with players, the management and friends. And for us to let our hair down and have a good time!

If you do want to go, please let us know as soon as possible. I wouldn't want anyone to be disappointed!
You can catch myself or Brian at a match, call in to see Pam in the shop or email, phone or text the Club.

Up the '74!

Hiya Vicki, Can you put me down for 3 tickets please,

Back