• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Eccleshall v Formby tonight

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
Formby were 3-0 up, but 3-2 at HT

Finished 3-2 to Formby

Damn damn damn, almost! I wonder if formby are having a few problems ATM, they have struggled two games in a row three if you count the draw against colls

Bit like us, really - grinding out results. It's tight, and no doubt they too are feeling it.

Bit like us, really - grinding out results. It's tight, and no doubt they too are feeling it.

Plenty more opportunities for potential slip ups from all the promotion contenders, but assuming we stay on track, what a game we could have on our hands on Easter Saturday at Burscough.

Sounds obvious but we just need to keep winning and not worry about our rivals until we come up against them!

Sounds obvious but we just need to keep winning and not worry about our rivals until we come up against them!

Indeed. Bottom line is, IF we win all our remaining games, we get promotion.

I suspect there are a few more heart stopping moments to come before we wrap up our campaign on Easter Monday though ;)

I'm sure there will be! Can we win the last ten games though? I certainly believe we're good enough! A few big tests against the likes of Formby, Hanley and Atherton to overcome. It's going to go down to the wire!

Back