• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Drum + Cash = Atmosphere

Nigel

Legend
5 5
Jul 31, 2013
This is a bit desperate I know, but if anyone has any better ideas, please feel free to comment.

WE NEED THE DRUM - WE NEED THE DRUM - WE NEED THE DRUM

For the sake of OUR excellent players and OUR excellent manager, we owe it to them to get Barton stadium rocking on every occasion. The drum makes a hell of a difference to the atmosphere when it is played at games.

So is there anyone out there who knows someone who is willing to play for cash?

I will start the ball rolling and pledge £ 20.00 into the DRUM KITTY which is from now until the end of the season, at which point we can reassess.

Any thoughts or any takers...............or any more pledges?

Lets hear the DRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I'm willing to chip in a few bob too if if helps ..... So long as they'll do requests ;)

I will bang the drum on Saturday, dont want paying. I am not a drummer but i will try and get a beat going.
Please feel free to tell me to shutup, move or any other constuctive critisicm.
I will stick my neck out and get it going, if anyone feels they can help out or do any better, feel free.
Lets stop talking and get the show on the road.
Ps Is the drum in the shop.

Hi all I use to play the drum at the VS only just start to come to games as I had my head buried in the sand and just come to senses that NVFC are dead in the water took a bit time tho lol any way I will be up for play the drum like I did every home game at vs so I some bring to me I will play it

Ex drummer, your offer is very welcome. And timely, please feel free.
But beware, my threat to totally murder a drum beat stands.
Be afraid, be very afraid.
Look forward to seeing and hearing you at B.S
COYG, lets make music!!!!

Reactions: Ben
I will at the game on sat so I will get drum going hope that ppl will join in ps we're is the drum

Hi all I use to play the drum at the VS only just start to come to games as I had my head buried in the sand and just come to senses that NVFC are dead in the water took a bit time tho lol any way I will be up for play the drum like I did every home game at vs so I some bring to me I will play it

Brilliant stuff!! Glad you're finally joining us ;)

SteveR and Exdrummer, this is fantastic news. Maybe we could sort out pie and chips at half time to re-energise you both?

Reactions: Tez
Great to see some more ex Vics fans join the 1874 army - I'm sure many more will in the near future. Looking forward to hopefully hearing the drum on Saturday!

Good to see Ex-drummer coming to the Abbey Hey cup match on Saturday. It will be great to hear the drum being played properly again and in getting the crowd up vocally to support our team. With Ex-drummer coming along, we need to spread the word that it is great to support a club that is one big family and that includes the board, the players and fans alike. We all need to encourage those undecided football fans in Northwich to come along for the first time, starting on Saturday and then for the BM2 game against Atherton Colls the week after.

Back