• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Dave Thomas

Not sure that all the ‘74 family have heard that Dave was admitted to hospital in the last few days and is not too well.

I’m sure that all you will join me in wishing the big fella a speedy and full recovery.

Update from the Vics Twitter account

“Dave has reacted well to dialysis treatment but is still unresponsive and he remains in Intensive Care . We shall keep you all updated
Thank you all for your messages of support”

All the best Dave fingers crossed you get through this ok

Hope Dave makes a speedy recovery. always been polite and helpful when I have spoken to him.

Hope Dave makes a speedy recovery. always been polite and helpful when I have spoken to him.
As we all know now, Dave sadly passed away last month.

It was his funeral today at St Helen’s and as was expected there was a huge turn out from
all quarters to pay tribute to the big fella.

Some lovely and moving testimonies from Brian Turner, Ian Edgerton and our very own Philly Lea.

It was also great to see so many Vics legends like Mark Jones, Graham Abel, Eddie
Bishop and Dean Greygoose - who travelled all the way up from Cambridge - to be there.

The town has lost a real sportsman and a great character and I have to say that he was given a great and fitting send off by all the folks at the Vics

RIP big fella.?? ⚽

Back