• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 News Damian’s thoughts ahead of hosting Stalybridge

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
Last Saturday saw a new era begin at 1874, Damian Crossley took charge of his first game in charge of the club with a 1-1 draw at Hednesford Town.

Continue reading...

I would have thought that his thoughts may be, "where can I get some better players for bugger all money from" after today perhaps?

We will need a massive improvement on Boxing Day that’s for sure.
Lets hope the lads can forget today’s performance and put in a real shift

After getting to know Damian in the last couple of weeks and seeing him at full time, he will be furious with todays result and the performance in the second half was so poor.

The first half was actually decent and we had more chances than the hosts but we can’t finish and really are lacking a killer instinct infront of goal.

hoping for much improvement on Boxing day. Please get behind the lads and lets go for the 3 points!

Jack your continued positivity is admirable!

I left after 70 mins, it was atrocious!

Said it a few weeks ago, key board level decisions have cost us, Midland League awaits!

We could have easily gone in 2-2 at half time. Fentons free header and Jamie snatched at a great chance. Made changes 2nd half which I applaud as the previous managers used to predominantly stay with the same system but unfortunately didn’t work and we looked weaker going forward. Think we need 4 or 5 new first teamers but at this level that’s not easy. Onto Boxing Day and hopefully a great crowd and positive result.

Said it a few weeks ago, key board level decisions have cost us, Midland League awaits!
Odd that you didn’t post about the good draws at Hednesford and at home to Bridge. If I was suspicious I might think that you aren’t a ‘74 fan!😉😂😂

Don't remember seeing people leave that early.

Feel free to introduce yourself on Boxing Day. Can't say I recognise your name. I'll be selling raffle tickets and wearing a light up bobble hat.

Back