• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubbs

Too much time on my hands
Jul 30, 2013
...to our former and future rivals Atherton Colls and also our friends at AFC Rushden & Diamonds on winning their respective leagues this evening. Fan power will out!

Atherton and Rushden and Diamonds are owned by the fans hence the congratulations.

JRFC is owed by Mr Rushe and is his private company and none of our business.

Colin.

I have a copy of "20 years of Madness" by R.M. Bevan which you are welcome to borrow as one of your heroes features prominently.

Last edited:
Where is the money coming from and how sustainable is this? Where are the accounts? Do you care as long as the team gets promoted?

Uncomfortable questions?

This is normally where Colin goes missing or mentions his £200.

I suppose that he has more people to contact on here than the four people who frequent the official jrfc forum although I would have thought that it would have been easier to phone them.

The irony is that none of us will be allowed to post on their forum and rather like the Football Spoon who visited Flixton recently and who commented on the aggressive and unfriendly welcome to "A Stranger"
Shades of Royston Vassey perhaps?

Last edited:
And congratulations to your former club Northwich Victoria fc in securing a playoff spot
Nah, screw em. Nobody cares about them Colin other than you and your few remaining members.
Care to explain where a registered bankrupt gets £2,000 a week to pay for that play off team? Cos it's certainly not from gate receipts or cup money.

Im on a warning from the change of subject police you know. anyway not sure why you keep on going on about uncle jim saying it was his private company when you were already planning to start up a new club well before that meeting.

When somebody becomes a owner of 1874, do you quiz them as to where they get their money from.

You will be suprised to the number of people who still have vics in there hearts.

Yes Colin, because the whole reason we set up 1874 was because of the comments from JR at that meeting and nothing to do with losing us the stadium, the lies, the forced relegations and the financial irregularities.

You seem to forget we are a fan run club, any change to the club's ownership requires a vote. You have said time and time again you don't care where the money comes from; we do. This is why we set up a transparent supporter led club which is for the community, not against it. A club which lives within its means and is building a solid foundation. A club which is for the supporters not one man's ego and whatever other reason he uses it for.

Colin we are no longer interested what Vic's do,I have always admired loyalty but I am afraid yours is misguided but that's your choice.What I can't understand why you keep coming on here if you are so against 1874 just move on with Vic's as we are moving on with our club.

I personally find it useful having Colin on here. It's a perfect reminder of why I decided that I couldn't watch Vics anymore.

Its not just JR, one of the leading lights in JRFC is highlighted in Mark Bevans book about the last 20 years of NVFC including the loss of the Drill Field.

The further irony is that Mr Bean and Mr Nutall said that supporters should know their place and just support the team without worrying their little heads about financial, legal, and organisational matters and I can see why having read the tale of woe behind the move from the Drill Field.

Colin, you just carry on giving your money and loyalty to your elders and betters and we will place our faith in our own intelligence, professionalism, education, and training.

Is it locked Edge, all I can see is a blue PDFs symbol.

And congratulations to your former club Northwich Victoria fc in securing a playoff spot

Thanks for the info Colin, hadn't realised the club had been doing so well; it was usually disappointment we were served up at this stage of the season all those years ago.

Toddy your fans have not moved on though, have you seen some of Antony Rogers posts on twitter attacking Vics fans all the time. He was even attacking Baz last night, No wonder the Vics Juniors don't want owt to do with you. Has even posted a few weeks ago that he wants to kill us off and wont stop until we are dead. Mad Matt keeps pretending to be a Vics fan on other media outlets for some strange reason. How is that moving on.

If you could you return the £200.00 which I gave in good faith that I donated then I will gladly move on. you can send it onto St Lukes or Joshua tree or another appreciative Charity, I'm sure they are in more need of the money than you. Like I said I only gave that money upon the promise that a new club would not be set up whilst Vics exist. You can then delete or block my IP address. then everybody can live happily ever after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back