• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Congleton Away

Richard Evans

Apr 6, 2014
Really looking forward to this one tomorrow night, they've only lost once in the league so far and took Salford City to extra time in a replay so should be a cracking game.

They've got ex Halifax striker Lewis Killeen up front too who could be a handful.

Around 200 greens to make the trip and a 2-1 win!

Looking forward to this one! Two top sides, think we will just about edge it though! I'm going for a 2-0 win to '74 with goals from Beadle and Jones, about 250 greens to make the trip with it being local and us playing so well! COYG! 74ontour!

I'm going for 1-1 and a good 200 greens making the trip.

Would be nice to get 200 greens going across, 4 of us.

Good 200 following and a scrappy 2-1 win. A draw wouldn't be a bad result though.

Another point away from home and a healthy following would be great :scarf:

Ill go for a 2-1 win to 1874, a good following of around 250 from Northwich, should be a very good game as both teams actually like to play football!

Got about 6-8 mates coming to watch us tonight for their first 1874 Northwich match, been the main talk of college today! Really think there will be a lot of us there tonight!#spreadtheword and follow the 74! :scarf::scarf::scarf:

Solid performance, and a great result.

Bonus, Glossop knocked JRFC out the FA Cup.

Ill go for a 2-1 win to 1874, a good following of around 250 from Northwich, should be a very good game as both teams actually like to play football!
Wasn't wrong was I haha

What a performance from our lads, everyone of them gave 110% but Matty Ward was something else once again, my M.O.M

BRING ON WEST DIDSBURY

Great performance & a couple of quality goals from Matty Ward.

agreed he was better than back to his best.
Good all round performance with the first half better than the second, good following I reckon around 180-200
See you all saturday.

Well chuffed with that very entertaining, fast play, edge of seat performance. Huge respect to the lads for keeping up that pace of football for 90mins. Cracking result, bring on the Linnets!

What a great "professional" performance and result last night. Thoroughly deserved 3 points. A few mentions for outstanding performances from:
Matty Ward, not only for his well taken two goals but his tireless running and excellent distribution. I was one of his biggest critics earlier in the season and boy has he proved me wrong over the last half a dozen games. MoM without a doubt.
What an addition Neil Chappell is, he is everywhere! When a calming head was required with a few minutes to go, he showed it perfectly.
Mike Brandon worked his socks off, he'll be tired this morning! So unlucky with the back heel.
Mike Aston seems to be relishing the 3 at the back. Always calm and has great vision for whats happening around him.
I am warming to Jamie Tandy, thought he was awful at Mossley(Oldham Boro) but against Abbey Hey showed us how to cross a ball and linked up with Ducko better. Last night especially first half was not only good going forward but warmed to his defensive responsiblities with quite a bit of encouragement from the bench(which was nice to hear!).

I could go on with a few more but I won't, they know they played well and let's see it carry on at West Didsbury on Saturday.

PS. Nice ground and people last night, well done to Congleton too!

Great performance all round. Have to mention Wooley though. Superb again! Thought a draw would be a good result but that performance got what it deserved. Same again Saturday please!

Well done to the three official's last night they were very good,and on the whole got most things right.

Back