• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

BOWLING MATCH

Toddy

Too much time on my hands
Aug 3, 2013
There will be a Bowling Match between THE TEAM and SUPORTERS on 29-8-2013 at Lostock Club kick off 7-30pm.He is your chance to meet the players,it;s just a bit of fun,so come along even if it's just to support one team or the other.Anyone who wishes to take part just turn up, everyone who wants to play will get a game,bowls will be provided.There will be two Cups presented,one to the winning team it will be called The Level One Trophy,the other is for the best player on the supporters team this can be sponsored for £25 and will be named after the sponsor,the money will go towards the Buffet for the teams.So come along if it's a success we will hold it every year,(by the way the cups are to be returned when the next match is played in 12 mouth's).

There will be a meeting of The Social Committee on 14-8-13 at Lostock Club at 7-30pm all are welcome.

I am pleased to announce Mark Bevan's book "20 YEARS OF MADNESS"is coming out shortly,I am pleased The Social Committee will be helping Mark to introduce the book to local fans.It is about the events over the last 20years at the Vics,I am sure it will make very interesting reading,the book will be on sale on the night which is 19-9-2013 at Lostock Club 7-30pm,Mark will sign the book for you on the night,all fans are welcome no matter who you support.Anyone who can not make it to Lostock Club can order the book direct from Mark.This is a book not to be missed.

I will have to see what I'm doing on that date but if I am free then I might pop down.

Don't forget the Bowling Match on 29-8 13,it will be a good night,and you can meet the players and beat them on the green.

The second cup for the bowling Match has kindly been sponsored by Farrall Cleaners,of Sandbach,Homes Chapel and Middlewich.

Don't forget Thursday the first Bowling Match for our new club against the players,so come along and try your hand and get yourself in the record books.

I have been informed that most of the team(if not all)will be at the Bowling Match on Thursday at Lostock Club,it's your chance to meet them,and maybe beat them on the green.It does not matter if you do not have any Bowl's,they will be provide,so come along even if it's just to watch it will be a good night.

I have received an email from Ian just to say that the players are looking forward to winning their second piece of silverware this season and to "bring the supporters on"!!!

Come on guys, turn up in force and show them how it's done!!!:D :scarf:

Really hacked off that I can't make this as I was looking forward to rolling back the years and showing Street's young upstarts the difference between 'Finger' and 'Thumb' peg!

Really hacked off that I can't make this as I was looking forward to rolling back the years and showing Street's young upstarts the difference between 'Finger' and 'Thumb' peg!

I'm looking forward to showing off my 10 pin bowling techniques...... "HAVE IT"! ;)

What a smashing night! And so different from anything I have been to before. It was a chance for the players to mix with the supporters in a really light hearted atmosphere.

The Gaffer won (probably a fix there somewhere!!). Thanks to our great set of lads for coming down. Pretty good footballers and not bad bowlers too!

Thanks Toddy, players, sponsors, fans and all what a great night and well attended, Didn't win a game but was very enjoyable.

We will be having a Bowling Match,players V supporters on 14-8-14 at Lostock Club starting at 7-00pm.It is open to all fans of any age,all who come who want a game will get one,if you just want to watch come along and give your support.There will be a free Buffet,last year's was a great success so bring your friends or family.

Due to holiday's the Bowling Match will be held on the 28-8-14 not 14-8-14,hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Back