• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

BIG SIGNING REVEALED

Jack Owen

Too much time on my hands
Aug 4, 2013
Neil Chappell, ex FC United, Glossop and Maine Road to name a few, quality player, straight in to the side for tomorrows HOME game vs Abbey Hey!

Welcome to 1874 Neil...

Stu Wellstead has returned as well according to Simmo

Unfortunately we were not able to confirm Neil's signing, until all was well with the League. This happened at around 6pm this evening however by then, the news had broken on the social media sites. Therefore my 'breaking news' message seemed a little inappropriate!!!

Stuart will be joining us in due course. Again, we are working to register him properly with our League and I will let supporters know when 'signed, sealed and delivered'!

Two excellent additions to our squad.

Unfortunately we were not able to confirm Neil's signing, until all was well with the League. This happened at around 6pm this evening however by then, the news had broken on the social media sites. Therefore my 'breaking news' message seemed a little inappropriate!!!

Stuart will be joining us in due course. Again, we are working to register him properly with our League and I will let supporters know when 'signed, sealed and delivered'!

Two excellent additions to our squad.
They both available for tomorrow?

Neil is certainly available, should Mr Street pick him.:) Just a few final things to do over Stuart, possibly will make the Congleton squad

I didn't know it wasn't ready to be announced:( Blame Neil, he tweeted about it! I apologise Vicki:angelic

Great signing in Neil Chappell, really stood out when we played against Maine Road last year and he contributes a fair few goals from midfield. If the other 2 lads we signed from Maine Road are anything to go by then Neil will fit right in and hit the ground running. Plus it will weaken a promotion rivals squad as well.

I didn't know it wasn't ready to be announced:( Blame Neil, he tweeted about it! I apologise Vicki:angelic
Don't worry Jack, it wasn't a problem!!!! As a club, we didn't want to put the news out until we knew he was formally registered. I'd prepared a fab piece (Sky Sports would have been proud of it) but I was too late!!

Maybe next time... haha ;):scarf:

Back