• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Guardian Bacup v 1874: preview

• Thread starter Northwich Guardian |
  • Start date
Excellent performance today, for me Matty Ward MoM with Sakki a very close second, not the usual following but at least 100 today...... Good day all round.... Well done to Ian and the team.....

Reactions: Tez
Very good performance!

Sakky MOM for me. Matt woolley was solid as ever. Confidence seems to slowly be coming back to ward, but still not back at his best.

yes whole team pretty impressive today, Lets hope for more of the same and a following twice as big tuesday night.

Missed my first game of the season today due to work. Understand the smaller following as it's probably one of the longer journeys.
Bigger following tues which I'm glad to say, will include me!

Managed to make the trip yesterday. Great performance from the lads.
Dominated from start to finish and could have won by more. Very friendly club, nice pies also. Excellent day out.

Missed the game myself. From the highlights it certainly seems like we were on top for most of the game and had the majority of chances.
Just what the doctor ordered really after the disappointment of AFC Liverpool.
Runcorn Town will be a stern test. the teams we have played up to now find themselves in the bottom half of the table, bar AFC Liverpool (lost).
Only local so hopefully there will be a good turnout for this.

Watched highlights yesterday. Two stonewall penalties. How did the ref not gives those?

Tez,in fact it was three pens,also I wish someone would tell the Linesmen that all the ball has to be over the line for it to be out.

Back