• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

AWAY TRAVEL - COLNE - SATURDAY 20 AUGUST

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
The Club has arranged a large coach to travel to our Emirates FA Cup match at Colne on Saturday 20 August.

It will depart from the Police Station bus stop in Northwich at 12 noon, it will pick up at the bus stop across from Works Lane in Lostock (Lostock Club) then on to the M6.

The cost is currently £12 per seat however if we can fill the coach, then we can reduce prices to £10. Therefore it would be appreciated if you could support the Away Travel club if you are planning to attend this important game. Let someone else take the strain and don't worry about parking!

To secure a seat, please call or text Vicki on 07975 679624, email [email protected] or call in to the Club shop on Tuesday and see Pam.

This should be a great cup tie against last season's Champions and of course, an early meeting with our Player of the Season for 15/16 Matty Beadle. The players will no doubt appreciate the fantastic support of the Green Army to spur them on, therefore please book early to avoid disappointment.

:scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

The Club has arranged a large coach to travel to our Emirates FA Cup match at Colne on Saturday 20 August.

It will depart from the Police Station bus stop in Northwich at 12 noon, it will pick up at the bus stop across from Works Lane in Lostock (Lostock Club) then on to the M6.

The cost is currently £12 per seat however if we can fill the coach, then we can reduce prices to £10. Therefore it would be appreciated if you could support the Away Travel club if you are planning to attend this important game. Let someone else take the strain and don't worry about parking!

To secure a seat, please call or text Vicki on 07975 679624, email [email protected] or call in to the Club shop on Tuesday and see Pam.

This should be a great cup tie against last season's Champions and of course, an early meeting with our Player of the Season for 15/16 Matty Beadle. The players will no doubt appreciate the fantastic support of the Green Army to spur them on, therefore please book early to avoid disappointment.

:scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

Morning, Vicky,

Confirm as usual a place for Colne, further, can you enlighten me as to the visit to Blackpool tomorrow, any lifts available ?.

Frank F

Morning, Vicky,

Confirm as usual a place for Colne, further, can you enlighten me as to the visit to Blackpool tomorrow, any lifts available ?.

Frank F
Frank, I texted Vicki about the bus but heard nothing. But I have an empty car and am happy to take you and 2, or even 3 smaller ones, as well. Vicki - if you want to make use of me please do so.

Frank, I texted Vicki about the bus but heard nothing. But I have an empty car and am happy to take you and 2, or even 3 smaller ones, as well. Vicki - if you want to make use of me please do so.

Thank you, Richard, will see you tomorrow 1300 hrs, Plumb centre.

Thanks Richard!!

And thanks to those who have booked on the Colne coach already, we're half full in a short space of time!

Just bringing this to the top. A number of bookings this evening has taken us to about 10 seats left on the large coach.

Please let me know if you want to use the service, a few more and I can reduce the cost to everyone!

Back