• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 News Ashton Town v 1874 Friendly

V

Vicki England

Manager Ian Street has moved quickly to fill the gap in this week's fixture list by arranging a friendly with Ashton Town tomorrow evening (Tuesday 27 October) KO 7.45pm.
JNDgCqRZ1DI

Continue reading...

Definately a top gesture by Ashton to allow fans into any game for free good to see clubs giving something back to there fans

A good gesture from Ashton Town, but I wouldn't be against helping out a NWCL club financially. Happy to make a donation at the gate. Can Vicky contact Ashton to ask them to have a collection bucket at the ready for tonight

A good gesture from Ashton Town, but I wouldn't be against helping out a NWCL club financially. Happy to make a donation at the gate. Can Vicky contact Ashton to ask them to have a collection bucket at the ready for tonight

I have dropped Ashton a quick line, it would be fantastic for people to make a donation towards costs. They have been very good, at short notice, to host us and also for allowing free admission. Therefore if our supporters who can make it, gave something back (donation/buying raffle tickets) this would be appreciated I'm sure.

It is a great gesture, can anybody confirm if beer is included in this offer...................................................................................

It's ok Phil, rumour is that you're putting money behind the bar......

The words Phil, money and bar all in one sentence WOW. I goin just to see if dreams come true

Well didn't get sany of this at the match on friday night....................................................
Hope Emmerdale is on in the bar.

Phil don't forgot Ashtons ground is just down the road on the Left! Hopefully we might see the new signing tonight Matt West or was it Fred East I can't remember ?

Unfortunately can't make it tonight, I'm disappointed as I have enjoyed my visits to Ashton in the past and I shall also miss out on Phil getting his purse out....

Hope it's a good work out for both teams

Dan Cawley with the 4th goal apparently, a good win and some game time for new/returning from injury players.

Back