• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Arron Kirk

Jack Owen

Too much time on my hands
Aug 4, 2013
Arron just posted on his Twitter that he has left the club and enjoyed his time with us.

Im gutted at this because on his day he was our stand out player and really made us tick.

Arron just posted on his Twitter that he has left the club and enjoyed his time with us.

Im gutted at this because on his day he was our stand out player and really made us tick.
Is this your full report Jack, or has it been censored again :(:(

Just my opinion on him! Think he was class on his day

Blackie.

You are entitled to your opinion and you can voice it to the 1874 Chairman as he is the guy who stands by the entrance at every game welcoming fans to the ground.

I give him the benefit of my advice on many occasions.

I am sure that now you have decided to return and support Jim Rushes private Football Club then JR will listen to your opinion with similar concern, attentiveness, and diligence.

Last edited:
Gutted that he's left, but judging by what he put on twitter a couple of days ago, I'm not too surprised.

Blackie.

You are entitled to your opinion and you can voice it to the 1874 Chairman as he is the guy who stands by the entrance at every game welcoming fans to the ground.

I give him the benefit of my advice on many occasions.

I am sure that now you have decided to return and support Jim Rushes private Football Club then JR will listen to your opinion with similar concern, attentiveness, and diligence.
I know who the chairman is and last I knew he doesn't have anything to do with the match reports so why would I want to discuss it with him.
Sorry, did I disturb the utopia with my honest and factual opinion?!

Blackie.

Why dont you go and talk to Paul about the issue with match reports?

You still haven't said what your factual and honest opinion is and maybe the other person disagreed with your opinion.

I often give my wife the benefit of my opinion and then she tells me why I am wrong (again)

That is why it is called an opinion

If the match report is written by a Director then I wouldn't expect it to contain more than at the very most the mildest of criticism. It would undoubtably be better to have Simmo's unbiased accounts of all games, but sadly we cannot monopolise his services.

Maybe the club could have a series of "guest reporters" from amongst the ordinary fanbase doing the reports? It would perhaps be a little adventurous, maybe even occasionally dangerous (though I am sure they would understand the need not to slag off their least favourite player at every opportunity!), but might be a way of getting people more involved in their club?

From negative initial thoughts, maybe a positive outcome? Merely an off-the-top-of-the-head idea.

Re censorship...
The match reports are on the official site so are subject to FA rules & regs.
From the voting docs...
Not only would we be bound by the rules and regulations of the FA, but our positions as Board Members of the Football Club would preclude us making any statements on match issues etc.

Re: Kirky.
Best creative midfielder we've had this season, but been unavailable a lot.
I remember Streety explaining why Saki wasn't starting - what message does it send to those that train every week if someone just turns up on a Saturday & starts.

We need a regular XI & if that means that players who can't play every week have to leave then that's the way it's got to be.

Big loss to the club
Don't think we are moving forward at the minute

Agree that it doesn't help swapping players around. I wonder how many players we have had come in who were supposed to be better than what we already had and then left again - quite a few I should imagine!
If we are not careful players won't want to join us. Get a squad together, rotate to keep them happy oh and get conkie back

Agree that it doesn't help swapping players around. I wonder how many players we have had come in who were supposed to be better than what we already had and then left again - quite a few I should imagine!
If we are not careful players won't want to join us. Get a squad together, rotate to keep them happy oh and get conkie back
Jesus you lot are a negative bunch, done the double over my team again this season, are in the top four in the league and all people seem to do is bitch about things on here...

others
I know who the chairman is and last I knew he doesn't have anything to do with the match reports so why would I want to discuss it with him.
Sorry, did I disturb the utopia with my honest and factual opinion?!
Would suggest that you have a chat with the owner of your club while you still !!

Back