• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Are you in these pictures?

toddyb

Too much time on my hands
Dec 23, 2014
The first photo is in two halves, are you or anyone you know in either side of the photo, and where was the photo taken? The second photo, who is the man on the pitch? and where was this photo taken? !st half.jpeg 2nd half.jpeg man on pitch.jpeg

The one and only Kevin!!

And I was standing in the background somewhere. Remember the dust as we danced on the pitch!

Is the guy holding his arms out in front of him another of the Hancock clan? Kevin's brother?

I'm surprised no one recognises the face on the front row in the 1st photo(no it's not Roy Wood)

I'd suggest that the first two photos are taken at the 1977 Cheshire Senior Cup Final at Crewe v Macc which Vics won 4-1 in front of a 3000+ crowd. The latter is Kevin at Marine in the second leg of the Trophy semi-final in April '84 which Vics won 2-0 and progressed to Wembley 3-1 on aggregate.

As Vicki says, Rosset Park was a dust-bowl that day and I well remember having to have a shower when I got home before going out to celebrate the win and it looked as if I had been in a mud-bath such was the colour of the water!

Sorry Atticus it's not at Crewe the first two photos.

Yes Edge Main Road.No body recognize anyone in those two photos?.

Top far right of the first photo (pipe in mouth) is Frank Hatton.

Don't know GE,but I think Joe Biddle and one of his brother's are there,also Ray Burgess.

Lots of faces that I recognise, but I can't remember many names . It seems a long time ago now. I was at Maine rd with my grandad. Would of been nice to have been pictured.

Back