• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Are Witton at it again?

green welly

Aug 1, 2013
Heard big rumour last night from a big wittoner that our friends at WAFC have put 7 days notice in for one of our team - don`t know who or even if its true but time will tell. I suppose after their loss at Nantwich they are still feeling the pressure and feel the need to strengthen the side again. Hope it is a rumour but we will see. COYG

Hope not whoever it is we need everybody available for the up coming games. some big ones coming up.

Heard big rumour last night from a big wittoner that our friends at WAFC have put 7 days notice in for one of our team - don`t know who or even if its true but time will tell. I suppose after their loss at Nantwich they are still feeling the pressure and feel the need to strengthen the side again. Hope it is a rumour but we will see. COYG
I've heard the same and you wont like it when you find out who it is and I believe he wants to go

How do you know we won’t like it? No one bigger than the club.😉

Loss at Nantwich, come on give it a rest , the first loss in 7 games and we are feeling the pressure.
If we've put 7 days in on one of your players , which I don't honestly know, then Jon Macken and his team have done it for a reason.
At the end of the day the player has a choice.

It’s getting to the point that they’ll be asking us to use some green shirts for the old boys XI to use! 😉😂

Loss at Nantwich, come on give it a rest , the first loss in 7 games and we are feeling the pressure.
If we've put 7 days in on one of your players , which I don't honestly know, then Jon Macken and his team have done it for a reason.
At the end of the day the player has a choice.
Albions recent good run has kept them on the shirt tails of the clubs who are in the playoff places.

But it’s so tight that theoretically all the teams down to 14th spot can overtake you. One of those is Kidsgrove who you host on Saturday

Albions recent good run has kept them on the shirt tails of the clubs who are in the playoff places.

But it’s so tight that theoretically all the teams down to 14th spot can overtake you. One of those is Kidsgrove who you host on Saturday
Yes it has been a strange season. However I'm much happier with points in the the bag than having games in hand.

I'm guessing we may find out soon as if true the 7 days must nearly be up, hopefully hear nothing more about it.

I can’t imagine that your player would turn down a move to us. Would be pretty loyal to you lot if he didn’t, given the current situations both clubs find themselves in.

Unfortunately for you I think the player mentioned would benefit us .
Until its confirmed its a rumour.

Back