• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Any truth in this?

Which leaves two explanations....
Either the Witton fan is spreading 'vicious' rumours or Shaun Tuck hasn't changed his attitude, making this another reason why he can't not be trusted.

What a load of rubbish.Tuck loves Witton is that why he dumped on them when they gave him a second chance.How would Mr Catt know anything about our club he is just stiring

They seem to believe that every player the manager may speak to would be signed on at the club. If that were true I'd bet our squad would be in the hundreds! Even if Streety had wanted him, I can't see the board ever allowing him to be registered!

Very true Mark.

Let's nip this in the bud once and for all: Ian Street is always on the lookout for players(that is part of what makes him an excellent manager) and when he knew that this player was available Ian spoke to me. The Football Committee of our Board quickly talked this through and advised Ian to not persue this any further - and he hasn't, he totally understands and we move on.

Thanks for the explanation Brian. Good to know that we have this level of effective governance operating in our club.

Shaun Tuck is/was a very good footballer but and a BIG BUT, he's a PR nightmare. He's obviously not changed his ways, if he had he wouldn't have shared a personal message with Witton fans.

Pleased that the issue has been explained and we now move on.

Last edited:
WA fans saying they've seen text messages. (Which is interesting in itself if he feels the need to share texts with fans! o_O:rolleyes: )

Presumably duel registered with Bootle?

Bay put 7 days in for him according to Bootle twitter so he's left them completely.

Reactions: Tez
Back