• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Annual Season Review

Brian

Legend
1874 Official
Aug 3, 2013
I am busy putting together the First 1874 Annual Season Review. This will be a little like our Matchday Programme in as much as being an A5 brochure ( and likely to be at least 40 pages) containing lots of facts and figures, notes from our Chairman and our Manager, short match reports, all of our short history, updates on our community work, and much more (but no ads)

Can you help? Ideally I would like to include some comments from 1874 supporters about our first season and what we have done/are trying to do and your comments can be good or bad, constructive or otherwise and they can be given with your name or anonymously.if anyone has anything to say please send me an e mail as soon as possible ([email protected]) as soon as possible and try and keep your note/comments to 100 words so that I can include as many as possible

Ideally I want to complete everything so that the 1874 ASR can be on sale at the Beer Festival so I need comments by Tuesday 3rd June please ( more details including prices and postage costs if needed will be given when known)

Thanks
Brian

Back