• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

AGM cup 23/24

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
Taunton Town are facing a winding up petition from HMRC

I think they’ve also posted news of a ground sharing involving Truro City.

I think they’ve also posted news of a ground sharing involving Truro City.
Christ, that’s a hell of a haul! More I think than when Brighton shared with Gillingham and Chester with Macc!😳

Am I missing something? How can a fan owned club give 90% ownership for £2m? Doesn't sound as though it can stay fan owned in those circumstances.

Am I missing something? How can a fan owned club give 90% ownership for £2m? Doesn't sound as though it can stay fan owned in those circumstances.
They aren’t 100% fan owned currently. Their Trust holds about 14% of the shares but they are the largest single shareholder

Torquay United have announced they are going into administration 👀

Probably one for next season's Cup

Some reading on the new Blyth owner from Ian King - https://open.substack.com/pub/unexp...ver?r=103xz8&utm_medium=ios&utm_campaign=post

Not in the slightest bit dodgy is he?😳

Irrespective of Spartans financial predicament, surely the board have a duty to ensure that any prospective future owner is not a shyster or fraud as this guy appears to be. It’s called due diligence and they would be failing in their role as Directors if they don’t ask him a few hard questions about his previous track record (as we did with Connett and Rushe) before accepting his offer (which, I have to say, reminds me of the old adage “if it seems too good to be true, then there’s something fishy going on!).

The one plus point that Spartans fans can hold into just in case it does go tits ⬆️ is that the Council own Croft Park.

Last edited:
Knock on effects of having so many home games called off. Madness how much of an effect it can have. Surely there should be a way of pleading mitigating circumstances?

Steps 5 & 6 have been told no extension

In the 24 strong NWCFL Prem Charnock Richard have 18 games to fit in

Back