• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

A_Plan Insurance

SteveR

I Live Here
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
1874 Northwich FC are pleased to introduce supporters to A-Plan Insurance, based on Witton Street in Northwich.

1874 Northwich FC and A-Plan Insurance have agreed a mutually beneficial arrangement to offer supporters highly competitive insurance deals, whilst at the same time providing the club with a generous commission payment for every new policy taken out.

Whenever you next look to renew any insurance policy, please consider obtaining a quote from A-Plan Insurance by contacting local branch manager James and make sure that you mention 1874 Northwich FC during your discussions.

If you eventually take out a new policy with A-Plan, please be sure to let either Steve R or John C know, it helps to bond our relationship.

“I renewed my House Insurance with A-Plan resulting in a substantial saving, and will be obtaining a Car Insurance quote very shortly”

Steve R

“I recently used A Plan to renew my car insurance. I was very impressed by their professionalism, diligence and knowledge which allowed me to make a substantial saving on my car insurance premium which included a no claim bonus. I also discussed the renewal of my house insurance which also came out much cheaper than my existing insurer and when it is due I shall certainly renew the policy with A Plan who I would unhesitatingly recommend to any prospective client.”

Tony F.

A-Plan Insurance

18 Witton Street

Northwich

CW9 5EB

Phone 01606 537900

Nothing due until the Summer now but I’ll check them out nearer the time. Will also spread the word.

Nothing due until the Summer now but I’ll check them out nearer the time. Will also spread the word.
Thanks Tez,
If anyone does take a policy out with them, it's important to let us know.
They are good at paying up, but if we know about things we can keep an eye and chase any commission payments that don't appear.
Steve.

So, I had a bit of a panic on today, over property insurance. Needed to get something sorted before midnight, tonight! Current insurer couldn't help (long story).

Therefore, given the link with our club, I rang A Plan and explained. Rebecca was fantastic, and within 10 minutes I was all sorted, with a fantastic quote and now all covered again. And my busy mind is totally at rest.

I was genuinely impressed to be honest and when other insurances are due for renewal, I will definitely be giving them a visit.

Worth giving them a try!

I know its not A plan anymore but do we still have have the agreement with them does anybody know.

I know its not A plan anymore but do we still have have the agreement with them does anybody know.
Yes Phil we do. If you take out insurance with them (now Howdens) and mention 1874, they will pay the club a bonus. Just need to mention it to John, Steve, me etc so we can contact them.

I've had a competitive deal from them, others have too so worth giving them a shout

Reactions: pdw
Yes Phil we do. If you take out insurance with them (now Howdens) and mention 1874, they will pay the club a bonus. Just need to mention it to John, Steve, me etc so we can contact them.

I've had a competitive deal from them, others have too so worth giving them a shout
Got the car insurance coming up soon so will be popping in to see what they can do for us when we get our renewal through👍

Had a message from the legend that is Fred last night. Home insurance renewed yesterday, after receiving a competitive quote, with a mention of 1874. A bonus for him and for the club.

It's a welcome partnership, please consider using them if you can

I took out 4 policies with A plan last year , but never did get any confirmation that £400 had been paid to the club

It have now had it confirmed that A plan (now called Howdens) made. Payment of £400 to the club in June, last year.

Can I urge all members and supporters to request a quote from them if renewing their car or home insurance policies. I found them to be very competitive in the quotes that they obtained for me and it is a good way for the club to raise money if receiving £I00 for every new policy taken out. You have nothing to lose by at least going to see them on the high street in Northwich. They are next to Pound bakery

An added advantage to using a broker instead of using an on line comparison site is the service that a broker can offer if say you were unfortunate to have to claim on your car or home policy. They will also ensure that you will get the best possible deal for you when you come to renew your insurance policy

If say hundred more 1874 supporters were to take out just one policy with Howdens (A plan) they would mean £10000 going into the clubs coffers

Spread the word out there and make sure that you mention that the 1874 connection so that the club receives the promised £100 payrment for each new policy taken out. Also please let John Coates (the club’s treasurer) know so that he can expect to receive the payment in case he needs to chase up

Thanks

Spot on Gary, going down this morning so will see what they can offer.
See you all this afternoon.

All sorted 2 policies taken out with £200 for 74, very helpful and would recommend, give them a try.

All sorted 2 policies taken out with £200 for 74, very helpful and would recommend, give them a try.
Can you let John know, so that we can keep track of incoming commissions.
Thanks.
This is an amazing offer from Howden ( A-Plan ) and try certainly appear to offer good value.

Spot on Gary, going down this morning so will see what they can offer.
See you all this afternoon.
I’ve done 3 with these chaps all face to face . Howoften can we “pop down” in these days of damned faceless website contact with weak passwords and forms to navigate where you know “there’s something not quite right here “ before being asked for some obscure code which you know is in the desk at home. And if you have to you can ring them - they even answer quickly !

Back