• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

A Team for all Seasons

Paul England

Nov 6, 2014
Hi folks
Has anyone got a copy of the Vics 'A team for all seasons' book that they wish to part with?
If so how much (dare I ask?)

Hi folks
Has anyone got a copy of the Vics 'A team for all seasons' book that they wish to part with?
If so how much (dare I ask?)
Hi Paul, available on e-bay for £47.89 +pp
I've a copy I'm willing to sell in aid of Motor Neurone Disease which I'm currently raising funds for in memory of my Dad. £40 all for charity and it's yours...

Hi Paul, available on e-bay for £47.89 +pp
I've a copy I'm willing to sell in aid of Motor Neurone Disease which I'm currently raising funds for in memory of my Dad. £40 all for charity and it's yours...
Hi George. Thats tempting. Are you local to Northwich?

Hi George. Thats tempting. Are you local to Northwich?
No, but I'm often over that way seeing my Mum. Over on Sunday if you want it, or I can leave it with my son, he's Northwich based and is at most games. Just for the record my name is Bruce !! Let me know, not bothered about selling it but as I said raising money for MNDA so it will go to a good cause.

Thanks Richard, awful desease. My Dad passed away recently and only 6 months after diagnosis. It's a topic that been raised on here in the past which alerted me to it as it's not a particularly well known illness. As a family we decided to raise some money...and as you're aware every little bit helps....

Hi Bruce!
Yes I'm around on Sunday and I'd love the book. Sorry for the late reply but the feed went into spam!

No, but I'm often over that way seeing my Mum. Over on Sunday if you want it, or I can leave it with my son, he's Northwich based and is at most games. Just for the record my name is Bruce !! Let me know, not bothered about selling it but as I said raising money for MNDA so it will go to a good cause.
Hi Bruce!
Yes I'm around on Sunday and I'd love the book. Sorry for the late reply but the feed went into spam.

Cool, I'll drop it off Sunday, would 6 ish suit ? And your address would be useful I guess !!! Cheers Bruce

If you spot any mistakes then let me know.
Thanks Richard, awful desease. My Dad passed away recently and only 6 months after diagnosis. It's a topic that been raised on here in the past which alerted me to it as it's not a particularly well known illness. As a family we decided to raise some money...and as you're aware every little bit helps....

* (As some posters will be aware), I too lost my Dad to MND five years ago (unfortunately he slipped away just a couple of months after eventually being diagnosed). Bruce keep me posted on any fundraising initiatives you have in the pipeline, i’d be more than happy to put time and effort into raising funds/creating awareness if I possibly can.

* Apologies if i’ve momentarily taken the thread off topic.

Back