• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

26/27 Squad

John informed me he has left due to personal circumstances.

The commitment required and travelling at Step 4 was too much for him at this time. He will now look for a club closer to home and most likely lower down the pyramid.

He can't speak highly enough about 1874 and our fans. A great lad.
 
Blake Robinson has left to pursue a new opportunity. Not sure where that is yet. (Me, not him, I’m sure he knows where he’s off to.)
 
I am a little disappointed. I thought Blake had done well for us this season albeit it was noticeable how much woorse we looked after he replaced Evra on Tuesday. Good luck to him wherever he goes
 
Blake Robinson has left to pursue a new opportunity. Not sure where that is yet. (Me, not him, I’m sure he knows where he’s off to.)
That's a complete nightmare, we should have been looking at finding another player to compliment him in the centre of midfield imo, he had obvious ball winning ability and was able to start attacks off, he needed a similar type player alongside him
 
Can only echo the comments above. Really liked him as a player, combative CM who worked hard eve y game I’ve seen.

Don’t think he’s been helped by his CM partner(s) in a few games - minus Jonah who we looked very steady alongside in the few games he managed to partner with.
 
Back
Top