• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

26/27 Squad

How do you know he wouldn’t 🤔 Perhaps a question for a fans forum which presumably will happen at some point🤷🏼‍♂️🤔
I’m sure Rory knows what he’s doing and things will be a little clearer as players are registered and names can appear on them sheets.
We don't have the money to keep players and that is what it nearly always comes down to, regardless of if Rory wants a player to stay or not he can't stop another team putting in the 7 days and that's all it takes
 
Bit strange moving to a club with much the same midfield as last season.
 
Finished 2-2 against Bala.

2-0 down at half-time then a goal from Trialist #10 and one from Jack Woolley saw it end 2-2. Excellent second half by all accounts.
 
I think Bala beat Clitheroe on Saturday so this appears to be decent result from the trialists & registered players
 
Yep Bala beat Clitheroe 2-1
 
Ps ... I'm not arsed about SK going, if he couldn't break through last season in a lower division, he's not what we need this term. Let's trust Rory and his team to attract the right lads.
 
Ps ... I'm not arsed about SK going, if he couldn't break through last season in a lower division, he's not what we need this term. Let's trust Rory and his team to attract the right lads.
Silly comment really imo, he was only 19 and had shown more than enough to be getting more game time than he was getting, the fact that he's gone on to a team in the same league as us proves there's a potentially excellent player there and I don't think it'll be long before he continues his rise through to bigger and better teams
 
Silly comment really imo, he was only 19 and had shown more than enough to be getting more game time than he was getting, the fact that he's gone on to a team in the same league as us proves there's a potentially excellent player there and I don't think it'll be long before he continues his rise through to bigger and better teams
If he had the potential (and I’ve no reason to doubt you Josh) why did he get so little game time last season? He’s going to find it difficult to rise to bigger and better things if Herbert has him consigned to the bench again. Plenty of examples of him signing players over the last two seasons only for them not really to figure and go missing, never to be heard of again. Hopefully SK’s faith that he’ll get his opportunities will be justified; let’s see how it pans out; one to keep tabs on as the season progresses. For now, for us, we need to just trust in Rory’s judgement.😉
 
If he had the potential (and I’ve no reason to doubt you Josh) why did he get so little game time last season? He’s going to find it difficult to rise to bigger and better things if Herbert has him consigned to the bench again. Plenty of examples of him signing players over the last two seasons only for them not really to figure and go missing, never to be heard of again. Hopefully SK’s faith that he’ll get his opportunities will be justified; let’s see how it pans out; one to keep tabs on as the season progresses. For now, for us, we need to just trust in Rory’s judgement.😉
I've got absolutely no idea it always baffled me why Chris didn't give him more game time but it is what it is and we move on
 
I've got absolutely no idea it always baffled me why Chris didn't give him more game time but it is what it is and we move on
I think because we had a decent midfield and competition for places was tough - which makes his decision to follow the same midfield to a new club a strange one. I’ve not seen him play so can’t comment on his ability but if he does have anything about him then he’ll ultimately prove himself. My suspicion is that won’t be at VM and hopefully he’ll find a club where he can flourish.
 
I think because we had a decent midfield and competition for places was tough - which makes his decision to follow the same midfield to a new club a strange one. I’ve not seen him play so can’t comment on his ability but if he does have anything about him then he’ll ultimately prove himself. My suspicion is that won’t be at VM and hopefully he’ll find a club where he can flourish.
When we brought in Craig Pritchard it made it really hard for SK to get in that number 10 position which I think is his natural position, I would though personally have liked to see him get a chance on the right wing because it was a slight weak area for us last season imo, hopefully he'll go on to prove himself elsewhere though so good luck to him
 
When we brought in Craig Pritchard it made it really hard for SK to get in that number 10 position which I think is his natural position, I would though personally have liked to see him get a chance on the right wing because it was a slight weak area for us last season imo, hopefully he'll go on to prove himself elsewhere though so good luck to him
Craig Pritchard is injured at the moment.
 
Max Harrison has joined Clitheroe.
 
Lewis Farmer - an attacking midfielder is the latest to join. Played at Hednesford, Wukkie, Vics. Was at Barlick last season.
 
And Kenny Mwaliteta - once of Witton, West Dids, Barnton and Helsby (oh and Atletico Madrid). Another attacking midfielder.
 
Sounds like both have really impressed in the pre-season games. It’s all coming together…
 
Back
Top