• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 v FCUM

:scarf:Like it Chris. Succinct and to the point. Says it all!

Could I ask each person who reads this to print out one copy of this flyer and ask a local retailer or pub or school to display in their windows or notice boards,
Thanks, Chubbs

Bumped back to the top and keep spreading the word folks! Have a really good feeling about this season!

Flyers are printed & they are going up throughout Mallorca as we speak.

I put the flyers up at 20:45pm & 20 minutes later, Easy Jet, AirEuropa, & other airlines plus hotels within the Northwich and Winsford area have announced record bookings in numbers in their history.

BritishAirways booking site have crashed out with so many people flooding on the site.

I was told this morning that British Airways are replacing their small Airbuses that they use on the Mallorca service with their new A380 "Super Jumbos" such is the demand.

Last edited:
When FCUM were in the NWCL, I believe everones home gates were eclipsed. Not to be seen again in the league until we arrived (all be it not in the same numbers)

What is the clubs highest home attendance? and will the record be beaten for the visit of FCUM

Pete, our record attendance is 541 I think against Formby last season, we will hopefully get 300 or so visitors from FCUM, add to that the '74 contingent and hopefully we should be looking at 600-700 as a guesstimate!

My guesstimate 398! Based on it being a mid week friendly and only a 612 gate for the league match in Wincham last season.

The reason I'm optimistic for this is two fold, one the Dane Bank factor and two, the fact that we are both fan run. They have always supported well in the past toward clubs of the same ilk. But you may well be right Mark seeing as the season is so close now many '74 fans may save their cash for the seaside trip on Saturday.

Anything over 400 would be impressive for a mid week Tuesday night friendly!

Overall a very good game, we know that Ian will have a headache come Saturday as he has a couple of players to come back in (Conkie - no brainer really) and Matty Ward must be a starter....but who to drop to accomodate??........ nice problems to have!! ..... with doing the gate, missed the first three goals....hope Chubbs was doing his thing!

Great attendance, FCUM great bunch of supporters... overall a good night.... Roll on Saturday!!

Back