• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 News 1874 Northwich FC Team Manager

Joined the forum the day after our last managers left and have spent the last 3-4 weeks slating everything the club does. Not suspicious in the slightest.

View attachment 2545
Why don't people put their names to posting on this forum. It's not rocket science. Yes we know most of the aliases but can't we have some control? It's damaging OUR club.
We are an open club and we can have our say on performance, improvements etc. but please have the balls to put your name to your comments.

Rant over!! Please support Damian as much as we can. We need everyone on board.

Dave,
Unfortunately I can't place your face, and for that I apologise.
Please say hello at the AGM or any game and I will be happy to discuss any issues or concerns that you may have.
Regards
Stephen Richardson
Chairman
Steve I think you and your fellow Board members have the backing of the vast majority of the members/fanbase. Thanks to all of you for your time and effort in providing the club with a calm level headed approach in making the appointment. I’m sure I speak for many others in thanking you all for your efforts in the process 💚🖤

Why don't people put their names to posting on this forum. It's not rocket science. Yes we know most of the aliases but can't we have some control? It's damaging OUR club.
We are an open club and we can have our say on performance, improvements etc. but please have the balls to put your name to your comments.

Rant over!! Please support Damian as much as we can. We need everyone on board.
I agree with the principle but it doesn’t stop people using their real names, being divisive, and attacking other members though.

Reactions: Tez
Interesting appointment, more than happy to give Damian a chance even though he’s never “managed” before.

We should all be looking forward to a fresh start and the excitement should be back now to see what Damian has to bring us. Fresh pair of eyes, fresh mind and fresh ideas - Not sure we can have too many complaints without giving him a chance to show us what he’s about!!!

Let’s get behind him and the lads COYG

Steve I think you and your fellow Board members have the backing of the vast majority of the members/fanbase. Thanks to all of you for your time and effort in providing the club with a calm level headed approach in making the appointment. I’m sure I speak for many others in thanking you all for your efforts in the process 💚🖤
Spot on!

Wayne & Paul hadn't managed a club either.
Didn't turn out too bad
Neither had Shankly, Busby, Stein, Paisley, Ramsey, Venables, Ferguson, Pep et al

They didn’t do too badly either!

Welcome to 1874 Northwich Damian, I hope you bring fresh ideas to our club which can help turn these negative results into positive ones.

In my personally opinion I don’t think the fact he hasn’t managed a club before will matter, Damian has been around non league football for awhile now which he would undoubtedly gained experience from & I believe he comes with high praise/recommendation so let’s give him a chance to succeed.

The next step will now be the recruitment of players, I’m not saying we need a massive overhaul however it’s apparent we do need some reinforcements to help change our fortunes.

Welcome Damian and good luck for this weekend. A new chapter in the clubs growing history and for the first time since its inception, a manager coming from outside of the club. Someone who can take an unbiased review of the existing players meaning players having to prove their worth and hopefully, a few new faces to the squad to add to strengthen it.

No issues that this is his first foray into management when you look at his experience. Might just turn out to be a very good appointment.

Just heard Damian’s intro to the club on the socials.

Must say, I’m looking forward to seeing where we are in a few weeks after he’s come in, fairly reviewed his current squad and made improvements where he feels necessary.

Particularly enthused by him wanting to play on the front foot and play attractive attacking football - this of which we haven’t had in a longggg time. This in itself should hopefully bring back some stay away fans and encourage any new/neutrals to return!

Bring on the Crossley era COYG!!

Reactions: Ben
Back