• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 Northwich FC 2017 Beer Festival

Alex Dickinson

Legend
1874 Official
Aug 1, 2013
1874 Northwich FC 2017 Beer Festival

The news you’ve all been waiting for…..

The 1874 Northwich FC 2017 Beer Festival has been booked & will now run for two nights on Friday 6th October and Saturday 7th October at a new venue Davenham Cricket Club.

We are limited to 130 tickets for each session so get your tickets requests in early to avoid disappointment.

Sponsors for the barrels of beer are already being made (two names on the list already !!) and the cost of sponsoring a barrel this year has been held at last year’s price of £95. Each sponsor receives two entry tickets.

Donations towards the event will also be gratefully accepted from individuals or businesses who maybe wish to contribute other than sponsoring a barrel.

Mike Elliot will again be providing the bar, the glasses have been ordered so we just need you as supporters to turn up!

Tickets will be available for either the Friday night session or the Saturday night session and are priced £5 for glass, programme & admission.

Please either pm Alex Dickinson or email [email protected] to reserve your ticket (remembering to let him know which session you require tickets for) or whether you wish to sponsor a barrel.

Sponsors secured so far:

Farrall Cleaners
DBD
Moulton Jolly Boys
James Wood
Vicki England
John and Maggie Coats
MC Accountants
The Salthouse NW
Brian Wilson & Tim Hulme
Phil Crimes & Bill Jones
Phil Burgess & Mark Edgeley
Nora Edge
Michael Cooper Heating and Plumbing Services
Oxyl-Pro Limited
Birtwistles

Cheers

Pez & Alex (Beer Fest Committee.)

Last edited:
I have not touched a drop of anything since the last Beer Frestival I attended.

So can I serve behind the bar?

No, too much temptation and I don't believe you haven't touched a drop......frestival :) Seriously though thanks for the offer of help you are on the list of helpers.

Last edited:
Hope you have me down as a sponsor of that very lovely little drop of Moonshine guys. Not that much will pass my lips you understand......

All

Ticket sales are going well but we are restricted to only 120 per night. I'm happy to reserve anyone a ticket if you pm me and I'll make sure it is on the door waiting for you for either the Friday or Saturday night. Or there are a number on sale at the shop on match days or see me or any other board member.

All

Ticket sales are going well but we are restricted to only 120 per night. I'm happy to reserve anyone a ticket if you pm me and I'll make sure it is on the door waiting for you for either the Friday or Saturday night. Or there are a number on sale at the shop on match days or see me or any other board member.

If anyone requires a Beer Festival Ticket I will be selling them at the gate again ahead of Tuesday's league game.

All beers & ciders are in the County, most are with Mike ready for bar set up next week. One beer if not already taken to Mike needs to be delivered to either him or taken to DCC over the next couple of days or will miss set up on Wednesday (PS DCC is closed on Monday).

Pez

file-3.jpeg
The bar is all set up, doors open at 6pm tonight. There are a limited amount of tickets still available for both nights so if you haven't managed to get your ticket yet you will be able to pay on the door.

Back