• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 Northwich Curry night 2024 (29/2/24) Bombay Quay

Richard Stockton

I Live Here
1874 Official
Aug 3, 2013
Good Evening everybody,

The club will be having a curry night at Bombay Quay on the Thursday 29/2/24 starting at 7pm.

The cost off the evening will be £25 per person.

The food that will be served will be;

Popodoms and chutney tray

Mixed Starter

Choice of lamb bhuna or chicken jalfrezi with rice and naan.

So as to meet our dietary requirements In addition there will be a vegetarian curry and the option again of steak and chips for your main.

Plenty of notice for you once again. Go and check your kitchen calendar and put Curry night on the 29th of February. You won't have anything planned as it only comes round once every 4 years!

We will be having a raffle, so please don't miss out the restaurant is booked for you so plenty of room if you get in early.

Ticket sales will start at the home game against Leek.

Many Thanks Richard

Numbers starting to come in for the curry night. If you intend on coming you can always message me on 07738287356 cheers

If your going Widnes on Saturday can you let me know if your coming to the curry night please.

Good morning guys, if you can please pay for the curry night at the home game against Trafford that would be fantastic. That is the only home game I am at before the curry night as on a family holiday mid February. Alternatively if you want to send me the money please do so to account.

070246 sort code
18902349 account number

Follow it up with a message to

Many thanks
Richard

We have about 60 names down so far for the curry night. If you intend on coming please let me know. Please can you pay by the home game to Trafford. I’m away on holiday after that game and won’t physically see you until the curry night.

Many thanks Richard

A big thank you to those who paid yesterday for the curry night. If you can please pay next Saturday that would be great as I’m away after then on holiday and won’t see you until the 29th.

Cheers

Hi Richard
Cant remember if I mentioned this on Saturday but Will Hughes would like to attend if possible. As he reports on Liverpool he is waiting to find out when their FA Cup game is to be televised as it might clash. He should know by the ends of the week.
Thanks Steve

Good evening, big thank you to those that paid on Saturday. It makes my life a lot easier to plan when the money is paid in advance. Still a number of people who said they’re coming haven’t paid. So if you said you are coming please either do a transfer or let me know an alternative option? See you all on the 29th as I am away on Friday for a family holiday and not back till then. Cheers Richard

Just a quick update, popped in to the restaurant to confirm details for Thursday night. Same format as last time. We have the big room again. We are expected at around 7pm. If people are going next door before hand probably worth letting them know that they might be busier between 5-7. See you all there.

Hi Rich
Can I add another one to the numbers please. Curry please no special dietary requirements.

Cheers

Morning Alan, who is it please? Spoke to Phil last night and we confirmed the walking footballers. It will be fine anyway as I have agreed wiggle room with Bombay 👍

Great night! Signed shirt will be going on the 'Wall of Fame'!!!

Think 'Sponsor a Seed' is close to £150 after just over a week!

Back