• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 Golf Day

stebiggy

Legend
Nov 2, 2014
Did this never get off the ground? I’ve not seen anything about it since the thread on here ages ago.

Sure it's still on Sunday 1st July. Check out the Facebook page as I think there are details on there.

1st July at Vale Royal Abbey, £40 per player/£160 per four ball. Not too sure on start, but think it's at 11 a.m.

The golf day is going ahead. Details have been posted on here and have been in the newsletter most weeks. I have contacted all those who expressed an interest after the initial post and currently we have around 14 teams attending. Ste I sent you a PM a couple of weeks ago ( are you still attending?)

PM me for further details

Hi Alex. A PM to where? I’ve never seen anything. I’m not massively techy though! I don’t get your newsletters being a Linnets fan unfortunately!

I assumed it never got off the ground but I might still be able to get a team together, could you send me the details to [email protected] please and I will see if I can get a team in place? Will let you know ASAP once you’ve sent me the info.

Hi Alex. A PM to where? I’ve never seen anything. I’m not massively techy though! I don’t get your newsletters being a Linnets fan unfortunately!

I assumed it never got off the ground but I might still be able to get a team together, could you send me the details to [email protected] please and I will see if I can get a team in place? Will let you know ASAP once you’ve sent me the info.

Ste no problem. I’ll drop an email to you tomorrow

Back