• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 Golf Day Sunday 30 June

Alex Dickinson

Legend
1874 Official
Aug 1, 2013
Following on from the inaugural 1874 Northwich FC Golf Day last year we are delighted to announce that we are returning for our second golf day again taking place at Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club on Sunday 30 June .
15 tees have been booked between 11am and 1pm.
There will be coffee/tea and bacon baps on arrival, 18 holes of golf with overall team prizes, two nearest the pin competitions and a longest drive. There will then be a two course meal rolling from approximately 4pm and the prize giving.
Could you let me know if interested and whether you will be arranging a four ball or attending as an individual.
The cost is a very reasonable £40/player for what is a great day out on one of Cheshire’s premier courses.
We will also be looking for hole sponsorship at £25/hole.
Could you let me know either via a pm or email [email protected] asap as we need to let the golf club know numbers.

Hi Alex.

Don’t know how to PM on your new look forum! I’m just waiting on confirmation from the other lads, but if we are welcome us Linnets would like to join you again.

Please put us down as a provisional booking for now until I get the nod from the others, and we will need the 13:00 tee time please.

My email is [email protected] if it’s better to mail me with and details etc.

Thanks

Ste great that you can make it.

Will drop you an email nearer the time

Alex

Back