• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 Christmas/New Year Party 29/12/23

Richard Stockton

I Live Here
1874 Official
Aug 3, 2013
Just wanted to give you all a heads up. We will be having a get together over the festive period on Friday the 29th of December.

This will include some food and live entertainment. The entertainment will be from the Merzees a 60's tribute duo from Liverpool.

The venue will be at the crows nest (village Hall) in Moulton. The start time will be around 7.30pm. The cost of the evening will be £15 per head.

There will be that all important raffle with some fabulous prizes.

I wanted to get it out there early so you can get it booked in with your friends and family. If you have any questions please let me know at coming games.

Please spread the word.

Many Thanks Richard

Just wanted to give you all a heads up. We will be having a get together over the festive period on Friday the 29th of December.

This will include some food and live entertainment. The entertainment will be from the Merzees a 60's tribute duo from Liverpool.

The venue will be at the crows nest (village Hall) in Moulton. The start time will be around 7.30pm. The cost of the evening will be £15 per head.

There will be that all important raffle with some fabulous prizes.

I wanted to get it out there early so you can get it booked in with your friends and family. If you have any questions please let me know at coming games.

Please spread the word.

Many Thanks Richard
2 tickets confirmed here Richard. Bigged up with her indoors. Looking forward to it mate.

Please let me know if you’re coming the party. The band is excellent, you will not be disappointed. Spread the word

I’ll be collecting monies for the party on Saturday and at the AGM. You may have seen that the crows nest is closing down. This will not affect our party. It may be their last function though. So come along and support us and one off our sponsors

Little reminder to pay for your party tickets at the agm please. If your not at the agm please see me at the next home game on the 16th.

A big thank you to everyone who paid for their ticket yesterday. If you are intending to come the cutoff is going to be Xmas eve. I need to let the crows nest know final numbers by then. I’ll be at kidsgrove next Saturday so please let me know.

A big thank you to everybody who came tonight at the crows nest. Thank you to the merzees for performing to us. See you all in 2024…..

Well that was lovely!

Well done Rich for all the organisation, well done to the band (who were fantastic by the way), well done to Dave and the guys at The Crow's Nest for hosting us so well and well done to me for singing like a Robin!! 🤣

Look forward to another one in the future, maybe at the 'new Crow's Nest'........

Lovely to spend time with the 74 family and raise a glass to Paul Stockton, on the sixth anniversary of his passing. He would have enjoyed last night 💚

Back