• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Witton MSC Gate Prices

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
Admission Prices confirmed as follows:

Adults: £5, Concessions: £3, Young Adults: (18-21 Year Old’s): £2, Under 18’s: £1.

Thats fair enough, lets hope we take a big following.
See you all tomorrow.
Salt barge or penny black first.

I think the lower admission price is an effort to encourage stayaways and reflects the anticipated lack of interest (or nervousness) about the fixture of the hosts.
We on the other hand have nothing to fear. Jon Macken has promised the Albion faithful wins against us this season, so we’ll just be there to do his bidding and make up the numbers ??

Agreed Tez there is no way we could beat them, correct just making up the numbers.
I would like to see the lads who have not been playing get a game, this is the right game to rotate or whatever its called.
:):scarf:

Last edited:
If so, I have been assured that it will only be a temporary interlude as they will go right back up according to a number of Wittoners I know.

Jamal Crawford was the only positive today.
Our passing was poor & we created little.

And Josh needs a No.10 that plays a lot closer to him.

Jamal Crawford was the only positive today.
Our passing was poor & we created little.

And Josh needs a No.10 that plays a lot closer to him.

Agree on both points Edge. Been saying about the lack of support for Josh all season

Here's Wayne

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can't argue with that.

Not come on here to criticise but to try and give an honest opinion as this was my 1st game I’ve seen in 12 months- always look for the results and follow the match day twitter..

Was disappointed in what I witnessed seeing where “74” are in the league

Thought the central defenders were decent - midfield stood off theirs far too much in the 1st half - could / should have been 3-1 down at halftime..

2nd half bit better but playing with one down the middle with 2 wingers 30 yards away from him isn’t go to work with no attacking midfielder that supports him let along runs past him..

Think all the subs TBF made an improvement when they came on..

I know it was a cup game but to show some intent and bravery changes should have been made at half time regardless of the actual score the performance was poor !

Sad to say Witton aren’t a good side but they won comfortably today..

Not great today.

Well below the standards we’ve set this season so far, missed Liam and Ollie at full back, especially Liam who’s been quality this season.

We needed more in the midfield and I thought Joe Woolley helped with that. Jack Irlam didn’t get high enough up the field when he was in that 10 role.

Jamal was a positive off the bench, he was quality.

Great to see Mark Jones back playing after a long time out injured, he was obviously rusty but its the perfect competition to give him a start in.

Oh well, let them have their day, my mate said thats the best Witton have played all season. God help them if it is. I thought second half we were the better side but Witton stood firm. Two good goals from them in the second half to win the game.

On to Trafford next Saturday at Townfield???

Have to say that, purely my opinion, but I feel that our strikers are not performing as I had expected, again my opinion !!.

We needed more in the midfield and I thought Joe Woolley helped with that. Jack Irlam didn’t get high enough up the field when he was in that 10 role.
That is exactly our problem though, we've put Joe Woolley in central midfield a few times for some odd reason when we have an actual CM playing at no 10 ??

Not there today due to illness. Been saying for some time now about one man up front with little support. I get really frustrated by our style of play but things never change. The managers seem to have their opinion and that’s it , so no point in harping on about it. I’ve given up !!

Not saying it was great today and Witton deserved their win, but still think we’re doing just fine and better than last season.

Sixth in the league and one defeat in the first nine games says we’re doing well. Just a little context after a defeat. Anyone can beat anyone in this league from what I’ve seen. We’ll be okay.

Let’s bounce back against Trafford!

Not there today due to illness. Been saying for some time now about one man up front with little support. I get really frustrated by our style of play but things never change. The managers seem to have their opinion and that’s it , so no point in harping on about it. I’ve given up !!

The only reason I can hazard as to why Josh is completely isolated up top when we get the ball up to him is that he must have a combination of really bad BO and halitosis!

It’s utterly baffling to me why so many fans can see this blindingly obvious problem
but Bo and Goody can’t!

I’d actually argue for a lot of the game yesterday that we played some of the better football that I’ve witnessed this season. Ollie Martin had more to do than most keepers that we have played against so far and there was some nice hold up / build up play off Josh which is how we should be playing given the size of him. Aside from pumping balls down the wings from cm regularly we actually had some good play down the wings and got balls in the box too. Defensive frailties possibly cost us yesterday and with our normal starting full backs then this may not have happened (no injustice to the ones that stepped in yesterday). We competed and were competitive against a team expected to finish above us with a higher budget…taking the fact that it’s Witton out of the equation we should be happy with that.

Back