• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Witton MSC Gate Prices

Plenty of disappointment after last Saturday game as it was Witton and enough said on forum about positions , play, team selection etc. I want to make a point about our crowd who impressively made up the side stand and good to see some old faces as well. At least 200 if not more converted greens so why the quietness from us? Football crowds can make a team play better , encourage the team to be brave and occasionally get that etc % we talk about . I stand next to the Rif Raf at home games and other than the friendly advice given to the referee and opposition players we haven't been our vociferous selves at all this season. Get the drum back , get the Rif Raf going , start the singing , and we all join in . Let the team know we want more , encorage them to do more and make Townfield Lane as cold as going to GNE for an evening game in December as possible .

Funny how people want to hear the riff raff now, but weren't even slightly interested in listening when building seats in our stand.

That's what happens when you put seats in stands, lose the crowd and that's my point. Get some atmosphere going!

Funny how people want to hear the riff raff now, but weren't even slightly interested in listening when building seats in our stand.
But the seats were required to meet the required ground grading Mark. Can’t have it both ways..

But the seats were required to meet the required ground grading Mark. Can’t have it both ways..
There were plenty of long term options for where seats could go. There's nothing in the rule book that says they must go in our stand on the half way line.

There's even old planning permission to put seats in elsewhere in the ground.

The point is that its done and decided before anyone asks what impact it has on matchday. We seem to hate investing money in improvements.

Back