• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

vs Nelson

I suspect that we may have between 150-200 1874 fans and the weather looks quite benign as well.

Nelson fan in peace here, promises to be an absolute cracker this. You'll have noticed we've signed 2 today who are good players to replace the suspended 2 we have. How many will be travelling up from your end? I'd expect our biggest turnout, probably 100+ Nelson fans

Nelson fan - you are welcome here!

We are a pretty friendly bunch. Only one or two of us bite!

I would hope that 100 1874 fans would make the trip, so with your 100 it should be about even off the pitch. I'd be happy with the same result on the pitch.

Taking of pitches, how is it looking? Any chance of it being called off?

Just that I've a mate who is coming to the game from Sussex!

The pitch at Victoria park, as you will soon see is the best in this league. From the looks of the club twitter account looks nailed on, not had a game off all season.

I travel from Essex myself,

As for the new signings, Matty Oneill be the best player in this league I'm sure, remember watching him at Turf Moor and he was top class, our gaffer loves a big name

The pitch at Victoria park, as you will soon see is the best in this league. From the looks of the club twitter account looks nailed on, not had a game off all season.

I travel from Essex myself,

As for the new signings, Matty Oneill be the best player in this league I'm sure, remember watching him at Turf Moor and he was top class, our gaffer loves a big name
Are Nelson the Man City of this league ;)

Joking mate, looking forward to tomorrows match

Ha ha I understand the budget is very modest, Ritchie Allen plays for free and Peter Wright is paid by a sponsor, or something like that

To be fair, from the games I've been to, no team has brought away fans with them, although two of them were mid week games.

Probably no surprise, they have been getting some decent crowds this season. How many did they bring?

Defeat today would be unhelpful blip in our promotion campaign, but it won't be the be all and end all. Hope the lads give a good account of themselves today and the fans who make the trip enjoy a good game. :scarf:

3 down after 9 minutes, now 3-1!!

Full Time lost 3-1
Other scores….
Atherton Colls 1 Holker 3.
Hanley 4 Cheadle 2
Daisy Hill 1 Formby 3

Back