• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 News MATCH INFORMATION UPDATE – MACCLESFIELD FC

Realise availability unlikely to be an issue here, just intrigued what our initial allocation is. Would imagine it’s an attractive enough fixture regardless of the potential strength of the opposition, so I’d expect a healthy uptake.

I want to assure supporters that there are enough tickets for all. We have asked for an initial number of tickets, but if we need more then Macc can easily get them sent to us. I must say that they have been very accommodating so far.

I'd urge people to purchase their ticket at the Trafford game and I want to remind everyone to please bring CASH!

There are absolutely no tickets available on the day.

It's been a while since we visited the Moss Rose, so I hope for a nice following for the lads

Reactions: Tez
Just a quick update.

We will be taking some tickets to Nigel at Level One on Monday however we will be at the ground on Tuesday evening 6.30-7pm, so if anyone wants to pop up and grab their Macc ticket from there, it's another option.

Reactions: Tez
That nice Robbie Savage reckons we'll take 250

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And nice to see someone whose typing is worse than mine.

• Haha
Reactions: Ben
Also, some info from their website

CAR PARKING
The Club does have a car park behind the South Stand, but spaces are limited.

There is ample roadside parking in the immediate areas around the ground.

The Club asks supporters to park considerately in the local area and to think of our neighbours at all times.

BY TRAIN
The nearest station is Macclesfield. Leave the station and turn left up Sunderland Street until you reach a major crossroads at the war memorial.

Take a left here and follow for roughly a mile where the ground can be located on the right.

SMOKING
The Leasing.com Stadium is a non-smoking venue and this includes the use of electronic cigarettes.

DOGS
No dogs are permitted to enter the Leasing.com Stadium, with the exception of Guide Dogs.

I have just spoken to Macclesfield and they tell me the following info which may be of help.
Parking mainly on street (as noted by Edge above). Recommendation is Lyme Avenue as this is quite wide.
There is a large toilet block at our end. he was not sure if these included disabled but these are available in reception , next to our area if not.
There is a food and drinks kiosk at our end. Burgers pies and chips mentioned tea and coffee (in some form of machine- apparently their fans bemoan lack of ordinary coffee and bovril! Our fans are not permitted in main bar before or during game as this is members only - yet apparently we are after the game if we so wish.
I asked about pubs as well. He said none to steer clear of to avoid trouble but said Railway View was fairly handy and would have some Macc fans in who would not be a problem. This is about 1/2 mile from the ground. Pub details locally can be found on CAMRA what pub site https://whatpub.com/search?q=sk+11+7sp&t=ft&p=1&home=1
According to google maps the ground is about 45 minutes drive from Northwich centre.

Damn! Just realised i left out that the food and drink kiosk also serves beer! Sorry to omit the most important information.

75 away tickets available on the gate tomorrow I believe.
Let's aim for 200 of us.
COYG

75 away tickets available on the gate tomorrow I believe.
Let's aim for 200 of us.
COYG
Is this correct? Previously we have been told no tickets on the gate and I would hate people to turn up and not able to get in (to our end).

Yes, Macclesfield are making a further 75 adult tickets available tomorrow. They will be sold from the white building at the away end.

Rather than sending them over to me, and us have a task in getting them sold tonight/in the morning then it's easiest for them to do this.

Before anyone asks, we will be reconciling ticket sales in the morning when I have visited Nigel at Level One so I can't say how many greens will follow. But it will be a good following, especially if more are sold on the day, and I know everyone will get behind the lads.

The drum is on an away day too!

Last edited:
Back