• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't help noticing that there are no reports on JRFCs last friendly against Winsford which took place yesterday prior to their triumphant return to Northwich.
I presume that it was a bit of an anti climax as Colin hasn't been gloating about their attendance as he would if hundreds had returned as promised.

Any news on the attendance? (actual rather than imagined please)

Incidentally I am curious rather than interested.

Flash

Maybe they have realised the only souls who would want to read probably attended the match?

Just a thought...

Heard a rumour that Joe Biddle has returned to JRFC.
I personally very much doubt that is the case, after the way he was treated firstly by Connett and then again by Rushe.

I am sure that the other 300+ excited fans are waiting in the wings ready for JRFCs return to Wincham shortly.

I believe that Colin's two friends turned up so only another 298 fans to go.

I also see that JRFC are offering a discount if you pay for your season ticket in advance.

I think that that is an offer I could refuse.

I also see that JRFC are offering a discount if you pay for your season ticket in advance.

I think that that is an offer I could refuse.

Pay in advance! Shame his creditors didn't ask for the same payment terms.

An unsatisfied judgment is when a ccj hasn't been paid !! If you don't pay within a month of the judgment it becomes unsatisfied. If you pay in full after the month you then can apply to have it marked as satisfied but it will remain on the register for 6 years so other people can use it for credit referencing to decide if they are prepared to offer you credit.
Hope this makes sense......

Often had a word with Joe, last time I saw him he said, (quote) " JR will never get me near the club until he pays me the money he owes me, rather a lot", so pigs really can fly !!.

Suppose it's a bit like Rushe telling fans he'd NEVER go back to Wincham Park.

An unsatisfied judgment is when a ccj hasn't been paid !! If you don't pay within a month of the judgment it becomes unsatisfied. If you pay in full after the month you then can apply to have it marked as satisfied but it will remain on the register for 6 years so other people can use it for credit referencing to decide if they are prepared to offer you credit.
Hope this makes sense......

Seems like a very "unsatisfactory" situation.

Continuing the comedy club theme I couldn't help but notice that the WAFC fans forum is now starting to recognize the wacky, wonderful, and zany world of JRFC accounts.

Many Witton fans are asking the same questions that many of us have been asking for many years, particularly Tony.

Well Witton fans, good luck with that one!

So am I right in thinking that Tony has provided evidence that the club is clearly still not paying it's debts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back