• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Attendances

A number of times we've walked away from games thinking "we got away with that", rather than "wow".

For the diehards, thats fine, but for the more casual fans and newcomers, it's not enough to entice a lot of them back.

I now know 2 people who used to come regularly, who have stopped and are hard to persuade to come back.

I'm not saying this is the only reason for the decline, but it is a huge factor. And to ignore this reason, could potentially very damaging to the club in the long run.

Last edited:
What do we really have to "whinge" about, to enjoy a game of football by a team brought into being by those who wanted better than we had and succeeded beyond, certainty by my expectations l.

Our time will come of being a "NORTHWICH" based club, pripobably not in my lifetime, but hopefully may be so, ( I hope !!)

I wouldn't call it whinging, more a case of fans with a clear interest in seeing the club progress (many of whom are also co-owners) pointing to areas where there may be room for improvement. No business, even a fan-run football club, will prosper by sitting back on its laurels. It doesn't mean they are not appreciative of how far we have come in a short time.

A number of times we've walked away from games thinking "we got away with that", rather than "wow".

For the diehards, thats fine, but for the more casual fans and newcomers, it's not enough to entice a lot of them back.

I now know 2 people who used to come regularly, who have stopped and are hard to persuade to come back.

I'm not saying this is the only reason for the decline, but it is a huge factor. And to ignore this reason, could potentially very damaging to the club in the long run.
So what's the solution? Spend above and beyond our means to get promotion, get into huge debt, stop paying bills, WuP ..... Hold on, can see where this is going..

I don't see the opinions of fans who pay money that contributes to keeping this club going as whinging!
So some can't put their opinion over as well as others but I'm glad to see so many people are bothered enough to discuss the things that matter.
As Alan said above, we can't rest on our laurels. We have come an amazing distance in a very short time, but sit back and admire that too much and we will end up like witton....stagnant!!
We are a democratic club and everyone's say should be heard.....yes even the really stupid ones :p.

Back