• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Winsford last night

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
No comments yet?

Can't argue with Connor's red or our first penalty.
Thought theirs was harsh, but maybe the video will show an arm moving towards the ball.
And our second pen was very harsh.

Given the efforts of Monday I'm happy with a point.

Think with 11 men we would have won but after Monday settle for a draw
Thought the ref was awful
Pretty poor crowd as well but lots of games on
See you all at linnets

No comments yet?

Can't argue with Connor's red or our first penalty.
Thought theirs was harsh, but maybe the video will show an arm moving towards the ball.
And our second pen was very harsh.

Given the efforts of Monday I'm happy with a point.
Will try to show their penalty foul
Does anyone know who MoM was , guess it wasn't Referee or Paul Conner lol. ( Paul is still one of our best players so only joking :) )

Wasn't the most exciting game ever, but with both teams playing 3 games in 5 days it was never going to be.

Referee deserves a special mention - the worst we've had in 3 seasons. Shocking.

Bit of a strange performance, started off well, nice early goal from Beads and it looked like it would be a good night...

Paul Connor got sent off for pulling down the Winsford winger, shouldn't of bothered, then the handball was harsh but would need a replay to confirm

Then Dilan got injured after we switched to a back 3, so Louis James had to play Left Centre back all night, he did well considering

Bit out of shape, tiredness from the other night and a few players rested, both Winsford goals had a huge element of luck about them, but so did our pen!

33 goals for the season for Beadle now I think, makes him top scorer in the NWCFL

Good point considering.

Will try to show their penalty foul
Does anyone know who MoM was , guess it wasn't Referee or Paul Conner lol. ( Paul is still one of our best players so only joking :) )
Stuart Wellstead was the 1874 MOTM

Ref had a mare. Our first penalty was right, so was the red for Connor. After that he lost the plot!

Understandably we looked dead on our feet, and the less said about their second goal the better!

Ref had a mare. Our first penalty was right, so was the red for Connor. After that he lost the plot!

Understandably we looked dead on our feet, and the less said about their second goal the better!
Does anyone know if their captain Kyle Riley got a yellow in the 75 minute as on stats but can't find it on film ???

Trevor, I think Kyle Riley received a yellow card for protesting to the referee after he awarded a 2nd penalty against Winsford on the night.

That ref last night made the one we had against Runcorn Town look like a genius, very strange game but will definitely take the point considering what went against us last night, when does Connor's suspension start and how long is it for?

Think the suspensions don't start for 14 days, & I think(hope) it's just 1 game

Back