• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Wincham urban village to go ahead

Chubbs

Too much time on my hands
Jul 30, 2013
It seems a large section of your fan base would be against a shared stadium though Chubbs? (see other threads)

I think a brand new shared stadium is a totally different discussion.

I'd be happy with 1874 & Witton being equal shareholders in a new ground.
We just need to find some land and some cash

I think a brand new shared stadium is a totally different discussion.

I'd be happy with 1874 & Witton being equal shareholders in a new ground.
We just need to find some land and some cash

This I would be delighted to support as long as it is equal sharing.

I don't care if Witton get a new ground,It will be the same crap in a new packet.

1874 Northwich have no right to even contemplate an equal groundshare with Witton at a potential new location.

We had our chance with the sale of the Drillfield and f***** it up due to the 'Three Stooges' farcical project management and financial business incompetence.

The sale of Wincham Park is a Witton Albion FC project, I'm sure they will handle much better and we should let them get on with it, unless we're approached.

Thought you would of had a ground of your own by now given the fact you have been bashing Mr Rushe for not buying the VS within in 3 years..

I don't care if Witton get a new ground,It will be the same crap in a new packet.
Toddy is this the type of comment you all said back in the 1960's when you blocked our application to the NPL? I don't think an answer to that is required.

Paul it's just the sort of comment's that are being put on your forum(tit for tat)just showing how feud's start.

Last edited:
"Thought"'
Colin, did you really have a genuine "thought"?
I might need to reassess my opinion of you!

Gents,
What we have to have "on show" in regard to a new construction at Wincham, stadium or otherwise, is only "on paper", as it stands the developers do not have the finance to even start the development so it is purely a "wait and see" situation so let us do just that !!.

1874 Northwich have no right to even contemplate an equal groundshare with Witton at a potential new location.

We had our chance with the sale of the Drillfield and f***** it up due to the 'Three Stooges' farcical project management and financial business incompetence.

The sale of Wincham Park is a Witton Albion FC project, I'm sure they will handle much better and we should let them get on with it, unless we're approached.

Tony,
Are we not talking here on the Victoria situation and not 1874 Northwich, I agree that the Witton situation is for them only but as I see it it will be many years coming into fruition !.

Back