• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Season review booklet

Blackie

Too much time on my hands
Aug 5, 2013
Due to working shifts I am unable to attend the beer festival and can only make the lostock and winsford friendlies.
I would like one of the season review books. Is there any way I can purchase one when they are available.

Certainly sir! It is 95% done at present and tomorrow it will be complete with the printer who has a fair bit of further work to do on it on our behalf. As soon as it is printed (probably wed/thurs next week) I will be off to the Post Office to ascertain postage costs and hopefully I can advise in Newsletter 13th June so that we satisfy orders for anybody who wishes to have it posted out( and that may include people at the Beer Festival opting for delivery rather than buying one at the Beer Festival and then losing it! Lol) Hope this helps!

Certainly sir! It is 95% done at present and tomorrow it will be complete with the printer who has a fair bit of further work to do on it on our behalf. As soon as it is printed (probably wed/thurs next week) I will be off to the Post Office to ascertain postage costs and hopefully I can advise in Newsletter 13th June so that we satisfy orders for anybody who wishes to have it posted out( and that may include people at the Beer Festival opting for delivery rather than buying one at the Beer Festival and then losing it! Lol) Hope this helps!
Thank you young Brian

It's absolutely FANtastic and a must have for all supporters. Really proud reading it.

A massive thank you to Brian for pulling this together.

Brian, I am not at the beer festival tomorrow, but is it possible to reserve a copy please?

Ditto ... I await the Newsletter (AOL willing ;)) with details of how we can place an order.

upload_2014-6-13_18-40-34.png

The First 1874 Annual Season Review has now been completed, proof read (76 pages & over 36,000 words!) and printed. Copies, priced at £4 will be available at the Beer Festival or alternatively one can be posted out to you for a total cost of £5.25 – for this service please send your cheque for £5.25 (made payable to 1874 NORTHWICH FC plus address details to: Mr B Edge, 21 Pipit Avenue, Newton le Willows, Merseyside WA12 9RG.

Brian - Congratulations on producing the Season review booklet which is a history of our club to date. Fantastic read and great value for £4.

I would suggest all owners buy a copy for themselves and a copy for someone who may be interested in joining the journey. Anyone reading this publication would only have a very positive impression of what we are about.

1874..... Getting it right again.

Good, isn't it! Hopefully the start on a wonderful collection of year books.

Brian has done an amazing job

The Annual Season Review Booklet is selling very well and I can advise that copies will be available from Friday 20th June at Level One Computers in Witton Street, Northwich

Thanks again to Nigel who will gladly be taking your £4 off you when buying the ASR

Got mine today. Looks excellent value. Going to have a day on the lounger outside with my booklet and Bacardi....sorted ;)

Back