• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Same old story ....

Tez

Administrator
Forum Staff
Game Player 5
Jun 24, 2013
..... sadly :( Just browsed through some of the various threads on the Hereford forum http://unofficialbulls.proboards.com/board/2/main-forum , same old arguments and divisions amongst the fan base and the owner. In particular, the OP of a thread entitled "the truth" has all too much of a ring of familiarity, it could've been scripted by someone else we know; particularly the jibe at the Trust which had shades of the infamous Winnington Park meeting about it ;)

This video clip on Facebook says it all about the present new incumbent too. Ring any bells folks?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hopefully the Bulls fans can rescue something from this train wreck in the end.

For now though that "train" rumbles on. Unbelievably the Southern League has accepted their membership for this season.

I have been following this story on their forum myself.
Very very sad indeed, the arguments and bickering between fans, the frustrations with not knowing what is going on and the arguments about the future, ie old club or new club, to mention just some of it.
Very much reminded me of the dark days that we all went through not so long back.

I believe that he has Volume One of "The JR Big Bumper Book of Lies and Excuses" available at all good bookshops.

Volume Two is 95% complete.

I think experience tells us that the first question supporters should ask new owners is 'What does your due dilligence tell you about the state of the club?'. Seems that most who run into trouble dont know what they are taking on financially.

The whole forum debate takes on a surreal tone to be honest AF :(

Nathan doing his very best Rushe impression. And don't forget the odd fan who is sticking to the new regime like a limpet regardless. We also have the ones who are doubtful about letting go (genuine & otherwise) and the posters of many different pseudonyms who are as transparent as they come.

Sadly it can only end one way. At least Rushe and Connett were able to get tenuous footholds in the club for a period of time ( and dare I say, made a passable attempt at making an effort to run a football club) wheas these clowns are as hapless as they come.

"Their aim is to form a phoenix club and it's farcical to think that way"

"They've got to run a club, deal with the FA, registrations...." said Nathan.

Message to the Hereford fans....probably the hardest thing to contemplate but do it, it's hard work but the grass is greener and chuffin marvellous

Reading that brought back all the anger, frustration, depression and heart ache we had under JRFC..... Very sad indeed, I really feel for Hereford fans. I think they need to arrange a meeting with Supporters Direct and stop listen to the bullshit promises of morally corrupt businessmen that have absolutely no connection with the club.

Agree entirely, Tony.
Has anyone from our modest end been in touch with their ST? I know we could say "there are plenty of other fan-clubs nearer who could do that", but if all clubs say that, then nobody will get in touch. A bit of moral support and solidarity can go a long way. I would imagine they are in touch with SD, though there's no harm in checking that too.

Football fans, Know your place!
Leave it to the experts like JR and remember Mr Beans wise counsel, "It is the duty of the fans to follow the club and leave the running of the club to the owners"
Yeah right!!

I think the HUST team that has played a few "alternative" fixtures is reasonably competitive given the smattering of ex-players who've turned out for them. Any scope (when we have a free weekend) of arranging a game? Might help them out establishing themselves, do our reputation no harm and perhaps a potential money spinner one way or another too?

There's the saying 'Don't judge a book by its cover' but you only have to look at the mug shots of the so called 'Advisors' to see exactly what they're in it for.

Lots of interesting reading at http://bullsnews.blogspot.co.uk
Interestingly it seems a lot of the creditors have been paid, but not the full amounts.

In other news JRFC lost around £70,000 in the year to Oct 2013 & have net assets of minus £225,000

Back