• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

RACE NIGHT.

toddyb

Too much time on my hands
Dec 23, 2014
We will be having a race night 16-3-19 at the Gladstone Club fist race 8-00pm.
The entrance is free

To own a horse £4 there are 64 horse's
To sponsor a race is £25 there are 8 races.
To sponsor the evening is £25.
The Night sponsor's and race sponsor's will go into a draw for a £25 club Voucher.
The horse's and race's usually soon go so if you want any the sooner you let me know the better.

Hiya Toddy,
Can you put us down for a race sponsor and the usual 3 horses please.

Update.
One Race Left.
13 horse's left.
Still more night sponsor's required.

Update on Race night,all horse's and race's are now sponsored just need a few more night sponsor's.

Reactions: pdw
Just a reminder if anyone would like to sponsor the evening at £10 please let me know.

Just a reminder 16-3-19 Race Night all welcome the admission is free all the profits go to the club.

Just a reminder of the big event in Northwich this Saturday RACE NIGHT at the Gladstone Club,first race 8-00pm.
I believe several of the players will be attending,also there will be food for anyone who is a bit peckish.

Last edited:
Forget Cheltenham tomorrow nights the big meeting RACE NIGHT and it's FREE so bring your family and friends first race 8-00pm.There will be refreshments at very reasonable price's,and all profits go to the club.

Another belting event! What a great turnout for our latest Race Night, big thanks to everyone for supporting it. Also to Toddy, the social & fundraising group, the ladies that made the buffet and to the lovely Doreen for selling raffle tickets. And to everyone who sponsored races and horses. Fantastic how everyone pulls together for the club.

Just like to thank all who attended, supported and helped last night's event,and a very profitable evening it was.

Back