• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Race night this evening

John LILBURN

I Live Here
May 16, 2014
Another lovely evening with the 1874 Family to raise funds for OUR Club.
Thanks to Toddy and his "little helpers" for their efforts.
I look forward to the Christmas party!

Agreed. Another excellent evening.
Thank you Toddy and the S&F team.

The Race Night was another great success with £1000-78p being raised for the club.I would like to thank all the sponsor's who bought Horse's also The Race and evening sponsor's.Thank's also to everyone who attended and made it a very enjoyable event,a special thank's to Nathan without whose help a would not have been able to stage the evening,as usual Guy and Vicki did a great job on the tote.

Absolutely wonderful.

It was another really good social gathering and a great fundraiser. People who support or get involved in any way, are so generous with their time and contributions. That's what makes this club so fantastic, "everyone together".

Thank You

Well done Toddy & the Gang!

The Race Night was another great success with £1000-78p being raised for the club.I would like to thank all the sponsor's who bought Horse's also The Race and evening sponsor's.Thank's also to everyone who attended and made it a very enjoyable event,a special thank's to Nathan without whose help a would not have been able to stage the evening,as usual Guy and Vicki did a great job on the tote.
Yes well done Toddy et al despite the attractiveness of other fund raising efforts at other venues in Town.

Nice one a fantastic effort and a really good night out

Back