• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Prediction League - Congleton (A) - CSC - 1st Nov

What great result last night,well done all,fantastic hat-trick Scott.

I believe now we have Ryan Jackson, Joe Wooley and Paul Connor back in the squad they will take us to another level of football [ example Joe Wooley against AFC Blackpool ]
This will bring fans back, attacking wingers and overlapping full backs and GOALS.

Didn't go last night, didn't predict the right score, result or attendance
but it seems I got the above quote spot on!!
Well done boys, lets kick on from here.

Last edited:
Ryan and Paul both looked almost back to their best although Ryan was understandably nervous before hand about his knee. We got some quality crosses from him and nice to see him bundle the ball in for the second. Paul, well Paul was Paul! However, when Joe came on we looked sharper and he was running through tackles for fun. It was the best individual display I have seen by a 74 player for some time. Having said that I ought to say that all 3 of Scott's goals were good, albeit a little cheeky against his old club (over his head with his back to goal for his second!)
I thought their new centre forward Hurst (from Colls?) was going to give us a running around in the first half and then he scored a very cool goal. But Scotty scored his first almost immediately and that took some of the heat out. And Hurst looked nowhere near as effective when they brought on the big lad.

Yes, good to see both Paul and Ryan back in action last night. I want to give a special shout out for Jack Woolley. He played his first full 90 minutes for the club and I thought he played very well indeed. I think we have a very balanced squad. Every player has a vital role to play in the success of our team. All can fit seemlessly into any side that Streety picks and in a number of positions. Streety must be well pleased with last night's performance and with the win. The game last night will give the lads confidence ahead of the game against Irlam on Saturday. I am hoping for a resounding win on Saturday to keep us up there in the title race

Very busy recently, results will be up Friday latest.

Back