• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Pre Season Friendlies.

Andy

Too much time on my hands
Politics 5
Jul 28, 2013
Just for some fun, who would you love to play in the Pre-season this year?

I'd love to play Runcorn Linnets at their place, never been there and It'll be great to see how far they've come in a few years.

I like the Chester idea and the link to Ciarans Cause, maybe we could to donate ALL entry fees to the charity or a 50/50 split?

Really looking forward to pre season, I sure hope that the club will announce some fixtures in the near future.

As for my ideal pre season games I would like to see a few local ones against the likes of Rudheath, middlewich, etc and one or two against fellow fan owned clubs like Runcorn Linnets and FC United for example.

Maybe one away day to a nice welsh town to play a team there as well.

Biggleswade. They were born in 1874 and play in green and white. Bit of a trek for most of you to come and watch admittedly, but I'm sure you'd make the sacrifice, knowing it was only a short cycle ride for me :D :scarf:
#come on now, don't be selfish ;):)

Really looking forward to pre season, I sure hope that the club will announce some fixtures in the near future.

As for my ideal pre season games I would like to see a few local ones against the likes of Rudheath, middlewich, etc and one or two against fellow fan owned clubs like Runcorn Linnets and FC United for example.

Maybe one away day to a nice welsh town to play a team there as well.

How about Airbus?

Details of all our pre season friendly games will be in this weeks' Newsletter

Well done on arranging the FC United friendly!

It would be nice to get some big attendances for these friendlies especially the FC United game.

Back