• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Padiham away

pdw

Too much time on my hands
Jul 28, 2013
Losing 1 nil
Plenty of possession but no attempts really on goal

Now 3 1 up with possibly 2 goals of the season

Won 3 2
Watch the goals on 74 TV 2 crackers

At home to AFC Blackpool in the next round - weekend of 29th October.
Winsford also have a home tie scheduled then as well so expect our game to be moved

At home to AFC Blackpool in the next round - weekend of 29th October.
Winsford also have a home tie scheduled then as well so expect our game to be moved

Opportunity to test out Friday night football?

Can we not do Friday please? I go on holiday on the Saturday that weekend.

There will be more at home on a Sunday than away on a Saturday.

If the pitch would stand it we could try to be creative and offer fans back-to-back games on Saturday and split everything 4 ways. Just a bit of wild outside the box thinking

Now that's not a bad idea in principle

Getting back to yesterday, we now have a Hare and Hind playing for us - sounds like a pub name in the home counties! I'll get me coat.

If we are drawn at home we should play at home if at all possible imo, don't forget many of our fans can only get to/afford to go to home games.
Completely agree with you Sir Chubster!
Why on earth would we want to switch the game?
OK, we have the rent to pay and it is a shared gate, but we also have to think about other income streams (match sponsorship, 50/50 and Golden Goal) but also I'd rather us play in front of 150 fans at home than having to make 50 - 60 travel to Blackpool! In addition, this is a competition that ought to be one of our major priorities and playing a club from a league lower who aren't setting the world on fire gives us a great opportunity to get through to the last 16.
Reckon that you were still under the influence when you posted this one Alan!!

No way would we consider switching it's just not right

Shame it's Sunday, will be watching NFL at Wembley....could have done Friday night.

Back