• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Oh my goodness....

Tez

Administrator
Forum Staff
Game Player 5
Jun 24, 2013
A shared facility .... hmmm .... well, to use the common parlance of an old and once incarcerated “friend” I suppose “half a loaf is better than none” ? No mention of a Marina though? Perhaps the plans are only 95% there?

Aren’t you glad March is out.?

Attachments

• 9CC933F3-5452-4708-ABEA-A04547EC189C.jpeg
    9CC933F3-5452-4708-ABEA-A04547EC189C.jpeg
    340.7 KB · Views: 36
If it`s on Dark Lane it will be downhill whichever way you approach it and I hope you don`t get more than 2 cars meeting on the road, There`s no mention of Marina but I think Compo, Clegg and Norah Batty will be opening it as Howard couldn`t make it. There will probably be a bit of a slope unless a lot of groundwork is carried out but I hope they don`t take down the trees as it might interfere with any shady dealings.

Reactions: Tez
If it`s on Dark Lane it will be downhill whichever way you approach it and I hope you don`t get more than 2 cars meeting on the road, There`s no mention of Marina but I think Compo, Clegg and Norah Batty will be opening it as Howard couldn`t make it. There will probably be a bit of a slope unless a lot of groundwork is carried out but I hope they don`t take down the trees as it might interfere with any shady dealings.
??

Back